1,789 results
All reviews maple leaf gardens underground parking two bedroom suite sitting area yonge st eaton centre downtown loblaws couch subway
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice price from Groupon then « facilities fees » they cannot explain. Add about 14$, then add another 30$ for the parking.
But room was correct. Loud family next door but not the hotel’s fault. They will charge 200$ on credit card in case of damage and said it would be refunded. It has been 24h and we are still waiting.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2019

I had some problems with my first room, so they immediately found me another. Then I realized that the second room didn't have all the qualities that I had booked (suite with separate living room). So they moved me again...without any hesitation. The hotel front desk clerk, Dalange, was one of the best customer service reps I have ever encountered. That girl deserves a medal for what she went through to make us happy!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2019

Outdated, dirty, with old furniture, mediocre location, horrible internet, no hot water in the morning, very unsatisfied, not my gitt bad expwrience with this brand, will never stay again, better safe than sorry.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 30, 2019

I've stayed at the Ramada Plaza twice and will return any time I need to visit Toronto. It's perfectly located, close to everything and is very clean and comfortable.

I travel with my special needs brother and needed two connecting rooms. The Ramada Plaza didn't have connecting single rooms but Edwin, the front desk manager, suggested the two bedroom suite. The suite was comfortable and spacious with queen sized beds in each bedroom and a comfortable living room. My only quibble was that there was no closet in the second bedroom so I had to hang up my clothes in the closet in the living area but that worked out fine.

The most important thing is that the staff were all extremely kind. As I said, I travel with my special needs brother and it means a lot when people go out of their way to be nice to him. I can't say enough about how nice Edwin and the front desk staff were. Thanks very much!

Reviewed May 28, 2019

The hotel is beautiful and reasonably well maintained. Some rooms lack functioning plumbing and the mattresses are abysmal. Staff are friendly. Housekeeping does a good job of cleaning the rooms. Lots of stairs and elevators for a lot of them but not all. Had to move seminar room due to maintenance noise and the second room was down two flights of stairs with no elevator access.

• Trip type: Traveled on business