Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Toronto Downtown
Doubletree.com
$225
$175
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

$262
$203
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $285/night.

$250
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $285/night.

$225
$202
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $308/night.

$274
$229
  • Room Service
$242
$232
$308
Travelocity
1,698 results
All reviewsjarvis stmaple leaf gardensunderground parkingsofa bedking suiteeaton centredowntownloblawssubwaysaunacanada
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed here 4 nights in a junior suite. The hotel is older, but clean and very comfortable. I really liked that we were close (within walking distance) to a movie theatre, grocerie store and restaurants- and a quick subway ride away from the CN Tower, Aquarium and Union Station, There is a lovely park right across the street as well, which was really nice for an afternoon walk. Service was good, front desk and cleaning staff were polite and respectful. The pool was actually in the next building, but not a big deal. There is a vacant lot right beside the hotel (future home of a high-rise) and there were many homeless/people asking for money, but this is Downtown and we never had a problem. Would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I made a booking at this hotel but highly regretted doing that. It was a big mistake for me to book this hotel. The people are so rude here. The whole staff. Totally unacceptable. When I arrived at the hotel, without any reason they did not let me do the check in and literally told me to leave the hotel. The whole staff including the duty manager Edwin was there. Above all, they charged my credit card also. I have placed he issue with head office of WYNDHAM hotels who are managing this hotel along with booking.com, whom I used to book this hotel. I will highly tell my friends not to use this hotel at all and keep telling their friends also not to use this hotel. They have insulted me and I am writing a complaint to ministry of tourism in Canada so an appropriate action can be taken on this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank David N
Reviewed May 16, 2018

Stayed overnight for business. Very familiar with Toronto, so actually never ventured near the hotel. I uber-ed to wherever I was meeting friends. I use this facility often for business when staying over in TO. Very clean, frequent upgrades and I love the underground parking that let's me keep my car there until 6pm the next day.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed May 10, 2018

With the closure of my favorite hotel, Best Western Primrose and the sky high rates at the Courtyard, I snagged a room with points at the Ramada. My room on the 10th floor was uber quiet (as it faced away from Jarvis). The nearby Loblaws Market at Maple Leaf Gardens was handy for dinner and coffee in the morning. LGBTQ travellers will like the proximity to Church Street. Nature lovers will love the Allan Gardens across the street (with indoor dome). Near the College Street TTC Metro. 20 minute walk to St Lawrence Market. Took the new UP Epress train from the Airport. Room was clean and spacious. The negative reviews below did not reflect my experience. Yes it is not a new property but I liked it.

Room Tip: Away from Jarvis
Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed May 7, 2018

My stay at the Ramada was for business. Overall the facility was good. The chair by the desk was old and worn and did not move well. The distance to the ice machine was not really an issue but it was an inconvenience.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel