Checked in for one night to watch downtown festivities in Toronto.
The previous reviews are correct:
1) Rooms are extremely small .Its the smallest Holiday Inn room we have ever stayed in.
We were told even the suites are the same size except that the suites have 1 King Size bed instead of 2 double beds.This reminds me of rooms in Tokyo.The only difference in rooms are if you will be given upper (Priority Card holders) or lower floors;
2) Wifi is very slow. We had to request for a cable for my laptop in order to access wifi in the room
3) The corridors are very narrow.
4) The parking lot which you access through Wood Street(turn right along Yonge) is quite small and squeezy. If you have a bigger car I suggest you park elsewhere;(Loblaws parking next door)
5) Parking is $25 overnight
6) Room is very warm. I hate to stay here during summer;Probably wont even consider staying here because of the room size.
1) Its right beside the big Loblaws store and Maple Leaf Gardens.
2) Just a few km(walking distance) from Eaton Centre
3) Right smack at the center of downtown Toronto
4) Has Bath and Body Works toiletries(which Holiday Inn carries)
5) Good size bathroom
6) As Gold Premier Card member we got 2 bottles of water and a box of chocolates , free local calls and late check out (2pm)
We stayed at Courtyard Marriot along Yonge street (which is just one street away) last year and Courtyard has double the size of our current room with the same price we paid.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre Hotel Toronto
- Days Hotel Toronto Downtown
- Days Inn Toronto
- Day Inn Toronto