Stayed one Saturday night. As much as I enjoyed some aspects, I didn't have a great experience. Perhaps being on a lower floor with no view, facing street didn't help. I did book early; prices subsequently increased for those booking closer to date.
- downtown location, especially now that the massive grocery store is open next door
- large outdoor wood deck next to the indoor pool/fitness
- most furnishings in my room seemed new
- room had vibrant art prints, comfy bed
- large flat panel TV
- friendly employees, including cleaning staff that made a point of speaking
- reliable chip in room access card, rather than a strip
- fitness equipment, although fitness room was uninviting
- sixth floor pool and change rooms, although the tiles are slippery when wet
- complimentary newspaper by elevator on each floor
Not so keen on
- narrow floor hallways
- no bathroom fan; tight space
- small 'executive' room had only one window in the far corner; room was dark
- long waits for small elevators that sometimes include a cleaning cart. On most floors, you have only a down button. I ended up using stairs more than once.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre Hotel Toronto
- Days Hotel Toronto Downtown
- Days Inn Toronto
- Day Inn Toronto