“Museum closed until 2007”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Children's Own Museum (COM)
Ranked #449 of 532 things to do in Toronto
Reviewed August 18, 2005

I was excited to attend this museum based on the reader's feedback. However it is temporarily closed until 2007 while they look for a new location.

18  Thank OandO
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 23, 2002

My husband, myself and our two young children recently went to Toronto to visit relatives, and while there we went to the Children's Own Museum. We had a blast!

Our 5 year old daughter had a great time in the mini-theatre, trying on outfits backstage and putting on a show for us onstage. And our 3 year old son really enjoyed finger painting in the art workshop and building in the construction zone. Surprisingly, my husband and I also had a fabulous time playing with them, and discovering the world for a few hours through their eyes.

If you have young children and visit Toronto, you gotta make a trip to see the museum! Very worthwhile.

24  Thank A TripAdvisor Member