Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,701 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies chestnut street eaton centre city hall cn tower within walking distance nathan phillips square toronto downtown underground parking upon check front desk staff convenient location subway station king bed checkin conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

No regrets easy choice Everytime when it comes to Toronto . Best pick .smells great. Security there’s no hassle . Elevators are super fast like really fast. Check in is 2mins tops check out is automatic and no pressure . Great great ask for Samantha at check in she is truly amazing .

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Explore30874979108, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your recent stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain the kind of service we provide to our valued guests.

I was delighted to know that we were able to make your stay at the DoubleTree a memorable one. Thank you so much for the praises you give to our entire staff here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team, as I know they will be delighted to hear it.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will inspire our staff to continue to strive towards outstanding customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back to DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Check in was easy and fast, front desk staff very nice, rooms was very clean and the temperature was comfortable, stayed on the 15th floor, has any elevators and they are fast. Parking $35 and underground,very small garage and you have in/out privileges
Went for the breakfast, WAY over priced. I paid $27 for 3 sausages,2 eggs, one piece of honey dew melon and one piece of cantaloupe and 2 toast. Room service would have been cheaper.
There is construction, but I wore earplugs
There is a Starbucks machine for coffee in the lobby $3, I would stay here again
Welcome cookie was delicious

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Hello
I had book a one night stay at the Downtown DoubleTree on Jan 14th, 2020. The front desk staff are great and made my check in / out process very easy. The Guinness was cold and wonderful at the bar. The room I was given was very clean and I had a good night's sleep. The breakfrest was host and very filling. Everything you would want was available. Please don't try to park anything larger than a full size Yukon, as I know your roofline won't fit. Overall I had a geat stay.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

This a fabulous hotel close to key areas and sights in Toronto such as the Distillery district, CN tower and the aquarium. Staff were friendly and helpful. Lovely breakfast with good variety. The bar is a lovely spot for a drink.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Wow! After reading some reviews, I was a little concerned about my booking. After having stayed here, I wonder if some of the negative reviewers were at the same hotel as me?

The staff were amazing! So very very helpful...from a pre-trip phone call to address some concerns to the staff who checked us in to the awesome concierge Jing who went out of his way each time we asked him a question.

While the hotel shows some wear and tear, the rooms were very clean. There was no strong deodorizer smell like so many places have. It just smelt fresh and clean upon entering the room. The beds were very comfortable, good pillows and lovely duvets.

Trip type: Traveled with friends