“The spa inside this hotel is excellent”
Review of Delta Toronto East

Delta Toronto East
Ranked #66 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have many times of massage experiment , I can say this time is one of the best So far ,it is a spa inside delta hotel ,as I walk into the spa  ,I feel very cozy and comfortable  ,the staff lead me  enter the room ,as i laid myself on the massage bed ,i saw Soft veil hanging on the wall swinging under the breeze,i felt so relax at this point ,the  rmt coco is so thoughtful and considerable ,I particularly appreciated The small detail she treat to me ,she put a pillow under my foot and a warm towel on my forehead just to make me feel comfortable ,after ask  me few times if the pressure she applied is suitable ,she start to gently kneading out the knots ,with slow movement hitting on the right spotted ,release all the pressure ,so relax that I actually felt asleep , I also enjoy the legs,arm, and neck stretching that she did to me before the treatment finished .the whole process is so skillful and smooth .
i can say this is a wonderful massage experierment  I ever had ,thanks for the Rmt coco ,s excellence services ,
I definitely  will come back this hotel again because of this spa.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Simon N

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Very nice hotel. Comfortable rooms. Loved the shower! Helpful staff. Plenty of on site dining options, however, we chose to eat off premise as prices were a little high.

Pool area was well maintained and relaxing.

20-50 minutes from downtown Toronto depending on traffic.

Easy on and off highways.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kevandalicia
Azhar_Kheraj, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Delta Toronto East and also highlighting the convenience of the hotel’s location to major services and proximity to the highway, such as the 401 and 404.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the comfort and luxury of our Signature Sanctuary Delta bed.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Whilst we were staying as a couple its perfectly positioned for the nearby Toronto Zoo and is well kitted out to meet the needs of family occupiers with young children, with a pool with slides and a restaraunt set up for families having a very poor choice for couples.

The room was huge and very clean and well fitted out. Check-in was quick and easy and there was a free printer on site which was useful for printing online tickets for the zoo.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Azhar_Kheraj, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I am delighted to read that we met your expectations and that you appreciated the efficient check-in process and complimentary business center access. Thank you for also highlighting our location, being the official hotel of the Toronto Zoo we are only minutes away and our indoor salt water pool equipped with a monster 100 foot water slide definitely makes us the "Perfect Family Hotel".

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I was recently at the Delta for a one night stay for work. The hotel is convenient for my office and has a lot of stores/restaurants nearby. I've stayed here numerous times and have always had good experiences. Whenever I've had an issue, the hotel staff have taken care of it right away. This particular stay didn't I didn't require any assistance but the staff were friendly, helpful and provided quick service (as always).

Room Tip: I've been in the tower overlooking the pool and wouldn't recommend anyone stay there. The ro...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Azhar_Kheraj, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Toronto East, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive comments on Trip Advisor. At the Delta Toronto East we strive to exceed our guests expectations in every interactions and I am pleased to read that you experienced this first hand. Nested among major highways our location is ideal for both corporate and leisure guests.

We look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We recently stayed here for a family reunion in Toronto. Hotel rooms were good size and they worked hard to try and keep us all close together. We have stayed at other Toronto Hotels who made no such effort. The pool area was great for the kids. We had breakfast buffet both days and it worked out well. We also used the late night dining as people arrived over a 4-6 time window. Teenage kids used the hotel bar for food and it worked out well as there eating habits need more flexibility.

The hotel staff who were working were very courtious and really tried hard to exceed expectations. Thank you to them.

The only problem was that there weren't enough staff in total. The hotel seemed very understaffed considering it was sold out for the weekend. I felt sorry for the room service guy as he was running off his feet but it took 12 -18 hours for them to clean-up the dishes from the hall way, both days. I saw a number of hotel staff walk by the used dishes and glasses and it was clear that it "wasn't there job to clean those up". I also found that the staff took a long time to come and clean-up the rooms. They seemed to do the old trick of leaving a linen cart and vacuum cleaner in the hallway so it gave the impression that they would be by soon but they really weren't.

The rooms were clean on check-in and beds had a good sleep to them but the rooms are getting a tired look. Bathrooms have paint peeling by the showers, bathrooms have 1980's/90's facets etc. Cost was reasonable given the condition of the rooms but the need for more service staff made it seem a little over priced.

Thanks to the staff who were there. Good stay. To the hotel management, please consider how to increase your staff levels and spruce up the rooms.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The staff is what makes this location top notch. They always greet you so nicely and quickly fix any problems that you might have encountered!!
The elevators were wonky this weekend and our conference guest were a little inconvenienced but the staff always were professional and cheerful.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I've never met a group of hotel employees who were as courteous and happy to look after every need. My son's hockey team stayed for two nights and we'll return when we have a tournament in the future. Very good value, room clean and comfortable, all meals delicious, especially the lamb stew in the buffet. Every employee, be it the bar, front desk, housekeeping or dining room, gave the clear impression they enjoy working at the Delta and making your stay pleasant. Special thanks are due for Alyce in the dining room, who makes you feel as if you're back home visiting Mom for dinner!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family