I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in September 2012. At first glance on their website it looked like a great hotel. However, what you see isn't exactly what you get. The hotel is not worth the $140-$150.00 per night. The rooms are slightly better than a Hampton Inn. The breakfast was one of the worst I've had. I couldn't tell the difference between their asian soup and their oatmeal.
I was craving oatmeal but when I saw it I was craving going somewhere else for breakfast.
In addition, breakfast is way overpriced and the service is mediocre at best.
The one good thing I can say about this hotel is that the fitness centre is excellent.
There are no amenities nearby which was another thing I didn't like.
As for cleanliness, it would fit into the "average" category.
When walking down the hallway to the rooms you get a feeling of old, dark and not too inviting.
I would say shop around before settling for this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel is a spa like resort located near downtown Toronto where guests can relax in comfort. This Toronto resort offers a variety of vacation packages to suit any budget, meeting facilities, wedding venues, and multiple dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Toronto Don Valley Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel North York
- Toronto Don Valley Hotel And Suites
- Crowne Plaza North York
- North York Crowne Plaza