“Great Value for Families”

Ranked #96 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“Great Value for Families”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My family of five stayed here and were quite pleased. Our suite was spacious and bright and my wife and I had our own room away from the kids. The kitchenette was well equipped with a fridge, toaster, coffee maker, as well as real dishes and cups and a sink for cleaning up. The hotel could do with a 'refresh' but having said that we were impressed by the cleanliness of the room and the lobby. Also, the free coffee in the lobby is excellent! All in all a good place to stay if you're hopping on a plane.

2 Thank PalladioKingston
Moe R, General Manager at Quality Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
We appreciate your review and hope to have you return!

Quality Suites Toronto Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
  • Polish first
Owen Sound, Ontario
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We chose this hotel for the price and that you could park your car on site. We were told that the parking lot was full and we had to park at the public parking lot next door which was a little sketchy and very cramped. The staff at the front desk were not friendly or helpful and the hotel itself could use some upgrading. The room itself was clean enough but we would definitely nit stay again

• Stayed May 2014
we would like to offer our sincere apologies with not meeting your full satisfaction. When these rare situations occur we try and make sure we retrain our staff in order to regain the confidence of our guests. Please accept our sincere apologies and we will work on making sure this doesn’t happen again.

Leamington, Canada
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stayed at the end of our trip. Great parking location. Shuttle arrived right on time. Our room was nice. Only problem I had was that we found a sleeping pill on top of a blanket. We ripped apart the beds and searched them to make sure they were clean and we did not find anything else. We did not complain as we just wanted to go to bed. Wifi worked. We did not use any other service.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your candor and honesty in your review of your stay with us. It appears we are doing some things well, and your comments will help us improve in other areas. We hope to see you again when travelling in our neighbourhood.

Guelph, Canada
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Stayed again for a pretrip stay, I booked based on experience and then a groupon became available after I booked, so I cancelled reservation and rebooked with groupon and saved $50! Also included 15 days of parking.
They have also improved shuttle service with a 24 hour trip route schedule that they will provide to you when you check in. Shuttle was available on schedule at the destination stated.

Room was very clean and bed was comfortable.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
The Quality Suites Toronto Airport is thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a recommendation of our property and we do hope you will return on your next trip to Toronto.

London
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Stayed there with the groupon deal of stay, park and fly. Was pleasantly surprised, the room was nice and clean, beds were comfortable, staff was friendly, and shuttle service to and from the airport was on time and comfortable. Will definitely recommend it and will definitely book them again for our next vacation.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
The Quality Suites Toronto Airport appreciates you taking the time to review our property. We are pleased to know our location, friendly service and cleanliness met all your expectations. We hope for the opportunity to welcome you back to the Quality Suites Toronto Airport hotel.

Brockville, Canada
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I'll make this review quick - my husband and I stayed here June 5 before our flight to Mexico.
This is a great place to stay for people looking to be close to the airport. Our travel agent recommended this location, as you can get long term parking included. This was super convenient for us - we left our vehicle in the covered parking garage and didn't have to worry about it for the week that we were gone.

The rooms are very clean and big. Shuttle takes you right to your terminal at the airport, and the hotel provides you with the schedule for pickup times when you get back.
No complaints.

Happy travels :)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
TonyS S, General Manager at Quality Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
The Quality Suites Toronto Airport thanks you for leaving such a glowing recommendation of our property. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Hello fellow travellers,

My daughter and I stayed at the Quality Inn on 262 Carlingview in Toronto for one night after our trip. It was the worst stay in a hotel we ever had. We arrived at the pick up spot at the airport at 9:05pm and made 3 calls to find out when the shuttle would pick us up. It finally arrived close to 10:30pm. This was unacceptable considering we called 3 times and waited at the place they said to wait. The woman at the front counter who gave us our room card was extremely rude and continued to ask for my groupon voucher code 3 separate times when I was trying to explain to her I already gave it over the phone when I booked the room. Then showed her the information on the paper I printed and she then said" That is NOT what I am asking you for!" I then told her again I gave it over the phone where she then saw it! The room had mould on the ceiling, we saw 2 cockroaches running across the bathroom floor once we turned the light on after we arrived. Their was urine on the toilet seat before my daughter or I even used it. The pillows smelled filthy and were old. My daughter was so afraid to sleep after the cockroaches running that she stayed awake all night. Since I am allergic to mould I needed my inhaler to even breathe in this room. It was the most filthiest stay in a hotel room we ever had! The couple who stayed in the room across from us were angry about the condition of the room that the husband said he planned to sleep in his car because it was cleaner! My daughter and I were so concerned of the elevator that we wanted to walk up their stairs and tried to but was not able to get to our floor this way. As we walked in the stairwell their was old furniture, and garbage everywhere, we even saw an old condom on the floor. This was the filthiest hotel we ever were unfortunate to have a groupon for.This was not what I paid almost $100.00 for! Travellers be warned and go somewhere else. Anywhere would be better than this hotel!

Room Tip: There is no good room the place is filthy!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Your feedback is always welcome. Although we are always disappointed to hear someone’s stay was not to their satisfaction, we appreciate knowing what issues you experienced. Although your feedback on cleanliness and service is not typical by looking at our reviews I am dismayed to find out that you experienced such things. We will make sure each and every comment is examined thoroughly to make sure this never happens again. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and we look forward to proving our best.

Quality Suites Toronto Airport
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport/Dixon Road
Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport
Courtyard Toronto Airport
Courtyard Toronto Airport
#68 of 137 in Toronto
Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
#19 of 61 in Mississauga

Been to Quality Suites Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!