We took advantage of a $79 Groupon for stay, park and fly and booked a single queen accessible suite. We were pleasantly surprised at what appeared to be a newly renovated suite with light switches, kitchenette countertops, and bathroom sink at wheelchair level. The bathroom sink also has no cabinet underneath to allow for a wheelchair to roll under it. Also in the bathroom we were provided a toilet seat chair (riser) and a bathtub chair for the tub/shower combo. It would have been even better a roll-in shower to accommodate accessibility needs, in my opinion.
Otherwise the staff was all friendly and helpful. Other guests were also extremely helpful. The airport shuttle was on time, expedient and professional.
My only frustration came with breakfast because it is poorly advertised. The options you see as you walk into the hotel restaurant are: breakfast buffet ($6.99) and all you can eat pasta dinner. So of course I chose the breakfast buffet -- which consisted of: hot oatmeal, cantaloupe and melon slices, rice crispy cereal and frosted flakes cereal, milk for cereal (no indication of 1% , etc. ), sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, and hash browns, and a self serve toast table with jam, cream cheese and butter options with either bread or a bagel. When I asked about pancakes or French toast only then was I handed a menu that had comparable pricing (omelettes were $10.25). Also the buffet doesn't include coffee or tea ($2.50). The wait staff however was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Embassy Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport, a bright and modern hotel with all-suite accommodations. We’re a quick walk to restaurants and Royal Woodbine Golf Club and minutes from the International Centre, Toronto Congress Centre, Woodbine Racetrack, downtown Toronto and Canada’s Wonderland. Our stylish suites feel like home and feature complimentary WiFi, a 50- or 55-inch HDTV, microwave, mini-fridge, wet bar, coffee maker, desk and sofa bed. Indulge in a free breakfast with made-to-order eggs each morning, You’ll love our warm and casual restaurant, also offering daily room service. We have all the amenities you need for a busy stay in Toronto including a 24-hour fitness center, gated covered parking, a 24-hour business center with print/copy services, and a guest laundry area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quality Suites Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Toronto Airport Hotel Toronto
- Quality Inn Toronto
- Quality Hotel Toronto Airport