“This is my FAVOURITE airport stopover hotel in the world ;o)”

Ranked #98 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The Quality Suites Stopover hotel is a great stopover hotel near the Toronto Airport. You get an actual one bedroom suite for the night (covered parking, free 24 hour shuttle service to airport that runs every 30 min.) Its a clean comfortable hotel and is a great way to start your vacation. Even if you live close to the airport the price (call me at 416 695 9999 ext 2116 for special rates) actually works out CHEAPER than the cost of Park N Fly. Its located on the corner of Carlingview and Airport Road. I have used them several times and have been very impressed with the cleanliness of the room, the service at the front desk and the reliable and on time shuttle service ;o)

Room Tip: Check in at 3pm, have a nice meal and enjoy some down time in these beautiful rooms, a great way to...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank martino1969
TonyS S, General Manager at Quality Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

The Quality Suites Toronto Airport would like to express our gratitude to you for taking the time to leave such a complimentary review. We make every effort to ensure our guests’ experiences are superb. We sincerely hope that you chose to stay with us again on your next trip to Toronto.

There are newer reviews for Quality Suites Toronto Airport

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I booked a room with a King Bed, sofabed, fridge and microwave. I was given everything I requested, but ran into a couple of problems. When I checked in I was greeted with snarly remarks from the staff member at the counter, because my credit card wasn't working. When I requested a room on a higher level he said, don't go jumping out the window now!

Once I got in the room, it was very spacious, and comfortable, clean. I plugged my computer in and was faced with an Internet Sign-on page. THERE IS NO FREE HIGH-SPEED INTERNET, you are given a basic access to internet with could hardly open up emails or Facebook, let alone watch a movie. In order to get a faster or decent connection you are required to pay 7.99$ a day.

My television in the bedroom area was not giving me all the channels advertised for the first 4 days and the maintenance guy was clueless on how to fix it.

In conclusion, If all going to stay here for a stop-over (1 night), I recommend it, but if it is for a longer stay, I suggest to go somewhere else.

Room Tip: Don't take rooms on higher levels, next to airport, so you hear the planes landing and taking of...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Jerome D

First I would like to thank you for giving our Sleep, Rooms and Cleanliness scores perfect and almost perfect. Our housekeeping department works hard at keeping the Quality Suites Toronto Airport clean and I will pass your comments on to them. Our High Speed Internet is divided into two categories, one is a fibre optic line intended for checking and sending emails and using all social media outlets. The Elite is for the advanced internet users who are streaming and downloading big files. This helps us keep the internet fast for all of our guests.

Thank you for your review and we hope to have you back

Reviewed April 28, 2013

A great start to our vacation!!!
Easy to find..right off the highway. Long term parking is in a garage...not exposed to the elements. Our room was spotless and very comfortable. Dinner at Graffiti's was not only delicious but inexpensive. My husband and I travel often and both agree this will be our new overnight in Toronto.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank luv2travel58416

We appreciate you taking the time to review the Quality Suites Toronto Airport and we look forward to the opportunity to having you back.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We booked a room with two queens but checked in to find a room with one king. There were 3 of us sharing the suite so we asked for an extra cot, which we were charged $10 for. They didn't set it up for us just rolled it in and left. The pull out bed was awful and we didn't have enough pillows (one of the ladies is pregnant and needs a few extra to get comfy). We called the front desk and they brought one pillow and one blanket. When we asked if we could have one more pillow the man was really rude and told us we shouldn't need anymore and claimed they didn't have any. He also said that if we wanted more blankets (the one extra did nothing to cushion the springs in the bed) we would have to wait until new staff came in at 11pm. This was at 10pm. We were tired so we gave up. The next morning I mentioned our experience to the front desk supervisor and he really didn't care. Really disappointed about the lack of service. Also, the hallways were really rubdown and dirty. We definitely prefer staying at the Ramada Suites which is just down the road and priced similarly.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Hawkl

Thank you for your constructive comments. Further to your review of our hotel we have undergone a series of meetings with the Housekeeping and Front Desk departments to provide the best service for our guests. Again thank you for bring this to my attention.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We got the park and fly package on Groupon for 79 dollars before tax. The King suite was spacious, comfortable and clean. We can park our car there for up to 15 days. The deal was pretty popular. I saw a lot people in line holding a groupon voucher at hand. Very nice hotel and service.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Andrea W

Our Stop Over Promotion was very popular and I am really happy you took advantage of it. The Quality Suites Toronto Airport hopes your vacation was even better and we would love to have you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I love the stay park & fly . . . much nicer than having to park at the airport lots but not always as cost effective.
I bought a Groupon for a stay park & fly this past week and it was really great value.
I arrived at the beginning of my trip, checked my car with the hotel, parked in the covered parking garage got shuttled to the airport. Easy peasy.
Upon my return at 1:30 am the following week, it was a 20 minute wait for the shuttle as I just missed the one prior, but I was back to the hotel, checked in to my room promptly and got a great nights sleep before driving home in the morning.
My room was clean & fresh and the bed although it seemed kind of old was really pretty comfy.
I'd stay here again for sure. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mandyln

We are really glad you were able to take advantage of promotional Stop Over offer. We are even happier you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know your great experience at the Quality Suites Toronto Airport.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My son and I stayed 1 night in March because we had a 6am flight at Pearson. I found the front desk staff friendly and accommodating. Our suite was comfortable and we enjoyed the night in the room just relaxing. The king size bed was perfect with great pillows and I had a good nights sleep. The airport shuttle was on time and free so enjoyed that. Overall great hotel, lots of room and good staff. Would I stay again, yes!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dawn S

We are glad you enjoyed all our hotel had to offer, thank you for your kind words.

Quality Suites Toronto Airport

Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport/Dixon Road
Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
#19 of 60 in Mississauga
Courtyard Toronto Airport
Courtyard Toronto Airport
#73 of 137 in Toronto
Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport

Been to Quality Suites Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!