“Excellent Experience”

Ranked #95 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I stayed on the 11th floor. The best part of my stay was this hotel has all suite type category having two rooms in all the rooms seperated by french doors.

The washroom was very spacious.

The front desk service was by the best I have ever received from any hotel.

My dinner experience at the Graffiti's was even more wonderful. The food was great. I had to leave early for the airport the following morning and I had asked the wait staff to rush my order. He was not only quick but he made sure he looked after me.

Great Job ! Quality Suites Toronto Airport staff members

Room Tip: The best hotel to stay for the Business Travellors.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
  • Polish first
Charlottetown, Canada
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I have stayed at this location previously and was satisfied which is why I returned. When I arrived this year the double room I booked was not needed so when I told them at the desk they were glad to be able to offer a double to another guest as they had none available. They offered me an upgrade(??????!!!!!!!!). It was truly a downgrade. The room was disgusting and the bathroom was in very poor condition. I know I could have requested another room but apparently they were in short supply and I knew someone else would have been put in there anyway. Very disappointed in cleanliness of a Hotel of this reputation.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Tony S, General Manager at Quality Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
Thank you for your candid review of the Quality Suites Toronto Airport Hotel. It's always a great disappointment to hear of a guest that was not safisfied with their stay.

I have taken your cleanliness concerns and shared them with our Housekeeping Department.

I'm confident they will take the steps needed to correct the problem and restore your confidence in our property.

Buffalo, NY
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Nice size room and a king bed. Good restaurant. All in all we had a good experience. The hotel may need an update however the staff were friendly and it is very clean. We will return

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Tony S, General Manager at Quality Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Thank you very much for your comments regarding your recent stay. We are glad you chose to stay with Quality Suites Toronto Airport Hotel, and are very happy you had such a nice experience.

Hotel General Manager,
Sudbury
Reviewed March 4, 2012

We stayed at this hotel as an overnight between flights; did not use the restaurant or parking,but the shuttle service and the front desk staff were very pleasant and courteous.
The rooms were very large,clean and well appointed,the bed was very comfortable,and it was quiet with no other room , traffic or plane noise.
The rooms could use an update because they are showing their age.
Would definitely stay here again. Good value.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 29, 2012

My family stayed at the Quality Suites near the airport in early February 2012. We booked this hotel because of the park and fly options and were extremely disappointed with our stay.

The family suite was very dated, the beds were old and sunk in the middle, the comforter had holes in it and the bathroom was disgusting. The sink was not clean, there was an old bath tub stopper with mold on it and dirt marks on the walls and doors.

Upon our return from our trip, we found out the shuttle bus was operated by a third party company that serviced many airport hotels and upon the bus arriving, my wife and I and 3 small kids were told they were full and would have to wait 30 minutes for the next one. Not a good experience with kids.

This is definately not a hotel I plan on staying at in the future.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank James2559
Tony S, General Manager at Quality Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this review, March 2, 2012
Your feedback is welcome here at the Quality Suites Toronto Airport Hotel. Although we are always disappointed to hear that someone's stay was not to their satisfaction, we appreciate knowing what issues you experienced so that we cant take the appropriate steps to correct them.

northern ontario
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I was there for a work conference and had to stay over night one night and i can't get over the size of the guest rooms.....They call them suites and have king ( i think it was king) it was big in the bed room and then a set of private doors that goes into another room nice living room type room. makes me wonder why i paid 475k for my tiny condo lol .

They have a place to eat but i never got the chance to try it out but if being busy is an indicator i'd say the food was likely good. Our meeting was catered and the food was good.... over all i have no complaints nice place i'll be sure to share with friends!

Thanks

Room Tip: hotel was great but there isn't much to do in area if you don't have a car... i guess all ho...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your comments reguarding your recent stay with us. We are glad you stayed with us at The Quality Suites Toronto Airport Hotel, and are very happy you had such a nice experience.

General Manger
North Bay, Canada
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Stayed at the Suites on February 10, 2012 before flying out to the DR and again on the 18th on our return. First room was 404 and was not very good. First was the smell of pot in the halls, but when we mentioned it to the front staff on our way out for dinner, they must have done something because it wasn't there when we came back. That room is very dated, the couch's cushions were completely flat and pushed into the couch, there was a stain that I hope was ketchup on the bedroom curtains, and several stains on the walls in the bathroom. For the Suites, I was very disappointed.
Room 414 on the way back was what I expected. Very clean, furniture in good condition, and as always, front staff very friendly.
The main complaint would be the coffee in room. They provide only 1 pkg of regular and 1 pkg of decaf. We paid for a double room, and since they are single serve packages, you would think you could have 2 of each for choices. Then, we could both have a cup of our preferred in the morning. Next time I will ask for extra when we check in, but after flying back in, I had forgotten.
The location, transfer to the airport, parking, all of that makes it an excellent choice, and when doing the stay, park, fly package, you can't beat the price.

Room Tip: The 4th floor is for smokers, so if you don't want to be near that, be sure you don't get th...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Tony S, General Manager at Quality Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this review, February 24, 2012
Your Feedback is welcome at the Quality Suites Toronto Airport Hotel. Although we are always disapointed to hear that someone's stay was not to their satisfactory, we appreciate you sharing what issues you experienced so that we cant take appropriate steps to correct them.
I have forwarded your findings to our Executive Housekeeper for follow up.

I'm pleased to read that your 2nd room was suitable and met your neededs, furthermore that our front desk staff was able to provide the type of service we pride ourselves on.

We looks forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Hotel General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Travelodge Hotel Toronto Airport/Dixon Road
Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport
Courtyard Toronto Airport
Courtyard Toronto Airport
#68 of 136 in Toronto
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
#18 of 60 in Mississauga
Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East

Been to Quality Suites Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!