“Overall great stay!”

Quality Suites Toronto Airport
Ranked #103 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Stayed at the Quality Suites Toronto Airport while attending a conference in the area and was blown away by the level of star service by every employee I came in contact with. Not to mention how clean my room and all the public areas were. I also ate in the on site restaurant a couple of times for both breakfast and dinner and was very impressed with the quality of food and again, the excellent service. Next time I travel to the airport area of Toronto, I will definitely make a point of staying here.

1  Thank GMComfortInnKingston

Reviewed October 11, 2011

Recently stayed at the Quality Suites Airport while attending a convention. I have found the rooms to be very comfortable - equipped with all amenities you need - great work space - high speed internet that works well, small fridge - big flat screen TV. Hotels has a nice restaurant Graffitti - ggod food - great service. Will definetly stay there again. Thank you.

1  Thank MTLEurope
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Stayed at the Quality Suites Toronto Airport recently and I was very impressed with this hotel and most of all their service. My room was large, comfortable and very clean. Bed was fantastic. On site restaurant was great, good food and fabulous service. I will definately stay again. Thank you!

1  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed October 8, 2011

Absolutely fantastic Experience!!! Front desk staff top of the line, extremely courteous, professional and always smiling-keep up the great work ladies ;) Check-in and check-out very speedy. Room was very spacious, clean and bed was very comfortable, lots of pillows nice and fluffy - "when my head hit the pillow I was out like a light". Housekeeping staff very efficient - also great job!!! Graffitis restaurant service and food AWESOME. Thank you for making my stay a positive memorable experience :)

Reviewed October 7, 2011

I have not had the opportunity to stay at this hotel since my last visit of about 12 years ago.
Amazingly, I recognized some of the staff from my last stay. Everyone I encountered over my 3 days & nights there were very welcoming and accommodating. The one glitch I experienced - On day of arrival I was trying to reach room service and couldn't get through.
As I had a lot of paperwork to do that night I thought I would to go to the restaurant, order there and ask that it be delivered up to my room. About to exit my room I met (Darville, I believe is his name) who was making deliveries to the guest rooms. When I explained that I couldn't get through to room service he took my order on the spot and dinner was delivered within 20 minutes. The food was really great to go along with this excellent service.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

From the moment I walked in the front door I received nothing less than excellent service. The front desk always smiled when I came in and greeted me every time. The room was clean, quiet and the bed was very comfortable. I really enjoyed the vanity where I was able to sit and get ready. Graffiti's pizza was very tasty. I do not have anything negative to say about this hotel.

Reviewed October 5, 2011

My family and I traveled down to this hotel to spend the night before an early flight the next day so we could avoid Toronto Traffic.

The hotel was was very easy to find and the staff was great.

The hotel is located a bit off the airport strip so it was nice as it was close enough to the airport that you could just get up and go but also away from all the noise and was a bit cheaper too!

In the end not much to say other then its nicer then a motel but by no means was a blown away so much that I would make it my hotel of choice if stopping over in Toronto again before a flight.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
#20 of 61 in Mississauga
Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport
Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East

Been to Quality Suites Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!