“We love our libraries”

Toronto Public Library
Ranked #14 of 532 things to do in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: This beautiful building contains a dramatic interior complete with pool and waterfall.
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Excellent place with limitless resources for people inclined towards books, films and community. Membershrip is free and is given based on residence proof and renewed on a yearly basis.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

The service at most library locations is pretty bad. The attitude is mostly condescending. It is good some locations have a self serve checkout eliminating the need to deal with staff.

1  Thank AlAmigoPV
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Have not been since I was in highschool doing reasearch, but they are wll stocked and the building is visually appealing and well layed out

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I am at the library weekly and think that they offer a wonderful service. I reserve books online and receive an email when the books arrive. I also use the ebooks and find the website very easy to use. I am also impressed with the many programs offered at various branches and feel that the library provides an invaluable service for all the residents of the city- children, newcomers, students, seniors, readers- there is something for everyone

Reviewed May 7, 2013

the public library has the biggest distribution of books, beating out NY! The atmosphere at the libraries are worth the visit, for the quiet, the staff support, the computers and as well as their return books anywhere policy. I also use Overdrive to DL books and I love it. Free, Easy, Comfortable and did I say FREE! Never underestimate the wonder powers of your local library!!