“Refreshing, Pleasant, Filling Place to Eat”

Cora's Breakfast & Lunch
Ranked #908 of 8,516 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: North York
Jacksonville, Florida
“Refreshing, Pleasant, Filling Place to Eat”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have eaten breakfast in many places in the Toronto area and this one deserves to be complimented. This is NOT your typical “Denny’s style” restaurant.

A friend sent me a photo of a huge breakfast plate filled with fresh fruit some time ago. I made it a point to visit this place on my last visit to Toronto and I was not disappointed.

The restaurant is easily accessible with plenty of parking. Inside it is clean, bright and decorated in a bright color scheme that seems almost like a “beautiful morning.” It was crowded but we were seated quickly and our server was quick to greet us and get our order.

The food was, at least I believe, extraordinarily good. I had the “Gargantuan”. Scrambled eggs, a crepe, sausage, bacon, home fries, Texas toast and, much to my amazement, beans AND creton. This is not Quebec! The last thing I expected was creton in Toronto.

Everything was just plain good! If you are looking for a hearty meal in Toronto – chain restaurant or not – I’d say go to Cora’s, you won’t go away hungry!

I know any restaurant is only as good as the people working there…and this one at Dufferin and Steels is, IMHO, well worth the visit.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Larry L

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Breakfast Place”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Went with my family to have breakfast there, little bit over priced, great atmosphere great service and great food

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank tim A
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“worst breakfast! never again everything under cooked”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Awful cooking and food, I read the reviews and there was nothing exciting about this place when i went .

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank 363bob
Canada
“On Dixie in Mississauga”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

George our server is patient and nice. We go everytime we come to TO! cora's has condensed their menu...but I still have a hard time choosing what to eat! I want to eat it all! :)

Visited April 2013
1 Thank lildumpling
Toronto
“OVER PRICED”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Not as good as the other breakfast places. Over priced, long lineups and bad service at the end of it!! Never again

Visited November 2012