“We keep coming back.”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed August 22, 2014

This restaurant is exemplary for keeping up their high quality of food, served in a nice atmosphere and in a cordial but correct manner.
The wine list offers a good variety of choice.
Obviously, we keep coming back and back again.

1  Thank AbrahamPotappel
There are newer reviews for New Orleans Seafood & Steakhouse

Reviewed August 16, 2014

We have been going to New Orleans since it opened, and after having jambalaya in New Orleans, Louisiana, can categorically state that the jambalaya here on Scarlett Road in Toronto, is far,far, superior. It is so good that it's the only entree we have here. Our friends and family have tried other appetizers, salads, entrees and desserts that are lovingly and creatively made by the chef, and have enjoyed them thoroughly. Make sure you make a reservation, because the secret is out!

1  Thank BunnyZ
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Dropped in here randomly not knowing what to expect.
The food tasted really good and was quite filling.
The portions were different sizes depending on the meal but it didn't hurt to ask them the sizes, to which the answers were fairly accurate.
I did manage to leave some of mine since I have a small appetite. But my friend finished most of it for me so it was not wasted.
I eat mostly seafood and there was definitely a good menu!
The prices were more than some ppl will be willing to spend, but it didn't matter to me since we were trying somewhere new.
I'll recommend it to anyone passing through...but keep in mind..ask the portion sizes.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Did Paul Prudhomme leave the Big Easy and open a cozy neighborhood Cajun restaurant in Toronto? No, not really, but you could have fooled me!

New Orleans Seafood & Steakhouse was a wonderful find for dinner, and I stress the word "find" because you do have to purposefully seek it out as a destination. I highly recommend you do so because you will not be disappointed. The excellent TripAdvisor reviews are right on target.

Order the crab cakes appetizer. Magnificent! So good we also ordered the Cajun calamari appetizer afterward. Also wonderful. My wife had the shrimp rosario entree, and I had the blackened grouper. We could not have been more pleased with these excellent dishes.

This little restaurant seats about 35 people max, so in addition to the outstanding food they add a high level of service which makes everyone feel right at home. The owner, Mike, treated us like old friends. If we lived in Toronto, we would eat here at least once a week.

Celebrity Chef P. may not actually be in their kitchen preparing your meal, but with just a little imagination you will be transported to the unique world of N'awlins while north of the border.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I was in Toronto for business and looking for something for dinner, when my coworker and I decided to try this place. I agree, if it hadn't been for the good reviews, I would haven't given it a try. It was my first visit to Toronto, and there are so many places to choose from, but I am glad we choose here. I had the crab cakes to begin and they were wonderful. For dinner I had the shrimp rosario and it was amazing. So tender with just the right amount of sauce and not too spicy. The waiter was so friendly and very eager to make sure we enjoyed our meal. He was the best. The "liquid dessert", as he called it, was amazing. If I am ever back in Toronto, I will make sure to visit here again.

2  Thank rkern24