“great day out”

and up
Toronto Islands Stand-Up Paddleboarding Tour
Ranked #2 of 511 things to do in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Park consisting of four main islands and containing trails, beaches and children's amusement rides.
Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“great day out”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

really enjoyed myself even if it did rain there are plenty of things to do and its cheap enough. seems to be one staff for every visitor but I still liked to chat to each and everyone.

Visited January 2013

38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Paradise for children”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We have ben with a 5 year old boy. He loved it since the ferry ride. This is a great place where to spend a all day with plenty of activities for all ages. It is a place you do not want to miss to take a break

Visited August 2013
Northampton, United Kingdom
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“I love the Islands!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I have been to the islands several times now and I love them. They are so cute and it is nice to "escape" from the city for a little while and come to such a peaceful area that is such a short boat ride away. When I went with my SO we brought our bikes with us and rode around the islands. If possible you should do this as you get to see a lot more of them in much less time. We went to the beach as well and relaxed for a little while.

I would go here if you are in the city for at least a week, especially in the summer months!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sid B
North Tonawanda, New York
211 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 314 helpful votes
“Tornto Island Park”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We visited Centre-Ville with a 2 year old. A ferry ride, amusement park (more for small children than teen or adults),splash areas for kids, beaches, walks, a lighthouse----what's not to like?

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Marcia B
Toronto
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 868 helpful votes
“for romance, go when and where it isn't busy”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Toronto Islands are an amazing series of islands that form a park...waking, biking, picnics, and for those so inclined, a children's amusement park. The main island is too crowded for me...I tend to stay away...choosing instead to take a ferry to either of the two points.

Visited September 2013