“public awarness”

Greektown on the Danforth
Ranked #50 of 532 things to do in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Danforth Street is more commonly known as "The Danforth" where it becomes the city's Greek neighborhood.
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Sorry (if i am being negative) but we all need to be informed about (the elements that minimizes our neighborhood quality...
Some of our local business owners such as MR. Ramish Kalrah who currently owns (the Dollar plus store located at 108 Danforth Ave at intersection of Danforth & Bowdview) but not (S K Dollar plus that apparently he used to own) prices / social & professional atitiued and honesty needs a strong (public & professional review). cheers

1  Thank Javad K

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I really do not know if I'm missing something, but I don't get what all the fuss is about. The food is nothing like real greek food.

1  Thank cdourz
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Beautiful renovations, excellent place to see a show... speakers were incredible.Went to see one of my favorite artists never had been to the danforth before, apparently just got reno'd was very clean, the balcony was perfect for a concert setting.

3  Thank anon21_13
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I enjoy going to Greek Town. The food is so good and it's always fresh. It's the real deal. The shops here are also great. There are really nice shoes stores and clothing stores as well. I always leave here with a smile on my face a full stomach and alot of bags in my hands.

2  Thank Jewlsey J
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The food is amazing at Mezas and there servers are the best. Come for the Taste of the Danforth it's a lot of fun.

3  Thank siciliankisses