Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $68.80
from $37.10
from $135.20
9,986 results
All reviews seafood fresh food baked goods peameal bacon sandwich carousel bakery bagels saturday morning fruits and vegetables crepes food stalls maple syrup the lower level great place to visit walk around meat cheese vendors
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Loved all the fresh items and baked goods. Nice atmosphere. So much variety from cheeses to meats. A must visit.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Love the farmers market, all fresh, and affordable food, I am going back next Saturday, clean environment, nice people

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Lots of eating & drinking, shopping, more eating & drinking, more shopping. Just be prepared to spend a few hours here, brave through the crowd, long queues in some of the shops and of course have cash and cards ready!

Reviewed 2 days ago

Food was a bit overpriced but a nice stop. Other markets, however, have more culture and provide a better experience. If you are in a rush, you could skip this location.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I stopped by, mostly to check out the desserts, one morning and was quite surprised at the amount of meat, seafood and cheese there was. I picked up a variety of baked goods from three different bakeries at the market. My favourite thing I got was a stuffed spinach and feta puff pastry pretzel from one of the places that advertises they have the best bagels.

I wasn’t overly impressed with the prices of the stores that had household items/objects for sale. However the prices of the baked goods that I purchased were very reasonable.

I’m glad to have stopped by. But the atmosphere is a little but run down and felt dirty. Many of the shop owners were coughing into their foods, and a couple places were storing food in very unhygienic places.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

This was our first visit to Toronto and had heard good things about visiting this market, so we went before we left town. We were thinking it would be like the markets in Pennsylvania, but it didn’t have as many shops other than food and not really many places to sit and eat. If you lived in the area it would be a great place to go to buy your food but since we were from the states, we couldn’t really buy things to take back. It it a fun place to go and just wander but a little disappointing in what it had to offer.

Reviewed 3 days ago

I used to work right across the street from the Market and I couldn't get enough of their food! The produce is always fresh, they have great cuts of meat and it's a great experience for anyone whose never been before.

Reviewed 4 days ago

This is a must for anyone who like a feel of a market and is a foody ..Plenty of choices for meat eaters as well as Chineese / Asian food ..Though not much to choose for vegetarians .

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Not a place for the people from suburban area they have enough of this at home. This is a market for the vast population of downtown Toronto habitants.

Reviewed 4 days ago

I've been going to this market for 40 years now and I still love it. Excellent quality seafood, meats and so much more. I always find interesting stuff here whether it be tons of olives or some crazy aged steaks or some amazing baked goods. There is also plenty of different places to grab a bite for lunch.