Book In Advance

from $133.77
from $76.44
from $68.03
2,758 results
All reviews vintage clothing blue banana global cheese churros street art unique shops walk around fresh produce hippie funky augusta thrift graffiti stroll grocery diversity vegetables
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Some nice stuff, but lots of tired 60's stuff (Talking 'bout my generation). The vintage clothing has some interest...some good food, but not much else.

3  Thank PaulMabo
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Cheap clothes and many great food choices....but watching the passing parade is the main attraction here! Lots of alternate types showing off their idiosyncrasies.....Fun friendly place. Get there by lunchtime if you can. Not much around after 5pm.

5  Thank 4evaLuv-Holidays
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Love the area, you can find pretty much anything and cheap and really nice meals at decent prices !!!!!!!

I go there often my fav restaurant it's call "el trompo" it's a mexican restaurant with amazing food, it really tastes like mexican food (I'm mexican ) not like those "MEXICan" restaurants .. If you know what I mean !
Also they have like organic stores and evry Sunday they close the street (on summer) it's really really nice

3  Thank Diesp
Reviewed June 21, 2013

At first I didn't care about going to Kensington. I had always known it to be where all the vintage shops are, etc. I am not a vintage shopper. I met up with friends for some snacks at Seven Lives and Patty King, had a drink at Cold Tea one night, had coffee at Jimmy's and bought tons of rad paperie at Kid Icarus. Obviously I loved it!!

For more about my time in Toronto, check my blog here: www.rtwgirl.com

1  Thank rtwgirldotcom
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We go every Thanksgiving for a walk. We find all sorts of cheap and unique buys. There is clothing, art, food, you name it. We love it. Great to grab a coffee and mill about for an afternoon. I've never left empty handed.

Date of experience: October 2012