Ways to Experience Toronto Urban Adventures
from $61.13
from $74.89
from $40.50
More Info
All reviews walking tour adventure tour his passion great guide a lot of fun his knowledge chinatown history neighborhoods insight
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2018

We spent a cool Saturday morning with Mike as our guide touring Kensington Market and Chinatown. Mike was very knowledgeable, entertaining and was able to accommodate our personal interests. He shared several "favorite" spots that we would never have found on our own. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone interested seeing the diversity of Toronto off the beaten path.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Mike was an engaging tour guide with a wealth of knowledge about pork and all things Toronto! Food samples at all venues were delicious. An added bonus was the detour to Graffiti Alley and the historical anecdotes that Mike was able to share along the way. Other reviews have mentioned that transit was not provided back from King&Portland but we were provided with a streetcar transfer good for 3 hours and that got us home in good time. While the tour is scheduled as 2-5 pm, Mike actually stayed with us past 6 pm recounting stories and sharing a beverage! Highly recommended and we will surely consider another Urban Adventure here in TO or elsewhere.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank anielsen_abc
Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

I came at the meeting point at the good hour. There was nobody and nobody in the place knew this activity. So I've lost 48€

Toronto_UA, Manager at Hockey in Toronto Small Group Tour, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Hi Thibualt M, we are terribly sorry that this has happened. There was an error with our guide and the confirmation procedure and therefore we didn't realize the mistake until the tour was finished. We have tried reaching out to you with the information you provided on the original booking. At your earliest convenience please reach out to us at info@torontourbanadventures.com so we can ensure you are promptly refunded and see what else we can do to make up for this mistake.

Again, sorry and hopefully this has not impacted your travelling plans too much.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Yesterday we took this tour with Mike. It was fantastic! Mike is well organized, knowledgeable, funny, and entertaining. He has lots of energy but we never felt rushed as we went to bars and learned about beer and walked around the Olde Toronto neighbourhood.

We were pleasantly surprised by the size of some of the beer samples. The places we went to were ones the locals would go to and not tourist traps. We all (9 of us) felt it was very good value for the cost. I’d highly recommend this tour.

Thanks Mike. Great job! We’ll be back!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

So as a solo traveler I booked myself on the beer makes history better tour as I thought it would be a great experience. Mike was our guide and was so knowledgeable, funny and a really down to earth guy. Was very funny and seemed to want to get to know and hang out with the people on the tour. I really enjoyed myself, it’s like going to the pub with your mate but getting to learn and do so much more in Toronto. I was made to feel very comfortable even though I was the only Brit on the tour. Mike really knows his IPAs from his ales.

Date of experience: November 2017