Ways to Experience Toronto Urban Adventures
from $62.35
from $76.38
from $41.31
More Info
All reviews adventure tour his passion great guide a lot of fun history
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2017

We had just got off the plane from a long 24 hour trip from Australia, so were keen to learn about the city we had no idea about. Mike was a fantastic guide and knew his history and recommended great beer. I appreciated the walks between drinks, and loved that we got to see a variety of places. This was such a marvellous way to explore a new city and even make new friends! I'd recommend this to not only overseas travellers but to local Torontonians - the city is so rich with different perspectives of history. (And appreciate the inclusion of Native history as well!). We had the best time!

3  Thank KodieO2
Reviewed October 25, 2017

My friend and I took the Small-Group Walking Tour of Toronto's Kensington Market and Chinatown last week with Kieran. We had been to Toronto several times, but never had a chance to explore the Kensington Market/China town area. We had heard many great things and decided to schedule a tour. I am so glad we did, because this ended up being my favorite part of the trip.

Our group was just the three of us, which made the experience feel exclusive. We were able to interact and ask questions freely. Kieran was so knowledgeable about the area and you could really see his passion for the city shining though in his tour. I loved learning about the history of the people, how they arrived in Canada, and how they banded together to preserve the area. He provided us with samples of some of the best bagels I have ever had, which I thought was very generous. He also had many great food and coffee recommendations for after the tour ( Rasta Pasta is a must). If you are looking to do more than just the traditional tourist traps (CN Tower, Aquarium, etc) I highly recommend this tour.

2  Thank Jessika M
Reviewed October 25, 2017

The Tour was good, the guide was great, friendly and knowledgeable. Only complaints was that it started at the hockey hall of fame, and our payment didn't cover the return trip back on transit. It was a nice day so we decided to walk. Disappointed that we didn't get to stop at the butcher as well, but overall a fun day out in the city.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

This was a great afternoon of drinking, eating, meeting new friends and hearing and seeing some of the history of Toronto. Hats off to the host Mike who really was knowledgeable and thoroughly entertaining. Ok so we had to walk 20 mins before our first drink but all is forgiven as we spent a lot longer after the tour sat at the bar chatting with Mike and his very friendly friends. We learnt much about the great city of Toronto, much more we would of than just visiting a few pubs like we had. It really is worthwhile joining this tour and enjoying the beer, your fellow tourers and Mikes knowledge. Best thing we experienced in Toronto and it’s a already a really good place in any case. Go and seek out the tour and enjoy.

Date of experience: September 2017
2  Thank MANCHESTERTOM0
Reviewed October 19, 2017

Enjoyed very much this tour. Saw a lot and got a lot of interesting info from Mike. Would never have heard or seen the interesting places and stories on my own. Mike was attentive and easy to hear and understand. He made sure everyone was present as much as possible. Wish all guides were like Mike.