“Beer makes history better”

Toronto Urban Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
$35.97*
and up
Small-Group Toronto Beer Tour
Ranked #1 of 269 Nightlife in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours about beer, bacon, urban issues, street art and history are our specialty while providing local insight into what makes the city tick and what's cool to see and do in Toronto. Our guides are entertaining and experienced locals who will give you the: Best. Day. Ever.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Fredonia, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Beer makes history better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

My wife went to Toronto for our honey moon and wanted to do something interesting and fun. Jason took us on a great tour of Toronto, showing us local pubs, local landmarks and a special treat the St. Lawrence Market. We spent a bit over 3 hours touring and learning about the city. Its obvious Jason is passionate about his tours through the way he talks about his city and well beer... It was perfect!

Visited February 2013

Oswego, New York, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun Pub/Toronto Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Although the weather was chilly (expected), the Toronto "history of beer in Toronto" tour was fun. Jason (guide) was friendly, knowledgable and helpful throughout the tour. Here's our strongest endorsement: we'd do it again.

Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“fun beer tour of downtown toronto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

A very enjoyable and laid back tour of some highlights of beer and Toronto's history, with a number of stops to sample and discuss beer types. Nick was our guide, and he was a lot of fun. And very knowledgeable.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank lccOntario
Oswego, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beer Makes History Tour...of course!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

My sister and I recently traveled to Toronto for a girl's weekend. We booked a "Beer Makes History" tour and met our guide Jason outside the Hockey Hall of Fame for our a fun filled day of learning and beer tasting. Jason was a great guide, he was fun and certainly knowledgeable about his "craft" (beers). I enjoyed it so much that I am booking a tour with my husband, next time we are there!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Erin C
Oswego, New York, United States
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A Toronto hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

I am from upstate New York and have visited Toronto at least once a year over the last 10 or 15 years - however this weekend I found this tour and can say I found it to be something I wish I had done long ago. Although it is called a 'beer tour' , Jason, our guide, filled our 3.5 hours with many interesting facts and history of Toronto. We had an opportunity to taste over a dozen craft beers - we chose them with Jason's assistance. The tour ended in the revitalized distillery district - an area of the city I didn't even know existed and I can't wait to visit again.
I highly recommend this tour if you like to walk and learn and try new beers. You will need about $10 for each of te first 2 stops - the last is free. Definitely ask for Jason - he was born and raised in Toronto. If its cold dress accordingly and have fun! Cheers!

Visited December 2012