“Fun Pub/Toronto Tour”

Small-Group Toronto Beer Tour
Ranked #1 of 270 Nightlife in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Tours about beer, bacon, urban issues, and what makes Toronto such a cool place to visit are what we're all about. Since 2010, our expert local guides have led tours for thousands of visitors and locals: single travellers, couples, families, and groups of all kinds through the streets, parks and alleyways to show off the very best of Toronto. We pride ourselves on not only showing off the highlights of the city, but also getting off the beaten path, sharing our local knowledge and giving our guests a better appreciation for Toronto and all that it has to offer. Our public tours run most of the year, with some limited seasonal tours like our "Hockey in Toronto" tour, but we are available for private tours and customized experiences year-round. As part of the Intrepid Urban Adventures group, we have a global reputation and guaranteed departures. Our group size for the public tours is limited to 12 guests per guide in order to deliver the BEST DAY EVER.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Although the weather was chilly (expected), the Toronto "history of beer in Toronto" tour was fun. Jason (guide) was friendly, knowledgable and helpful throughout the tour. Here's our strongest endorsement: we'd do it again.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

A very enjoyable and laid back tour of some highlights of beer and Toronto's history, with a number of stops to sample and discuss beer types. Nick was our guide, and he was a lot of fun. And very knowledgeable.

2  Thank lccOntario
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My sister and I recently traveled to Toronto for a girl's weekend. We booked a "Beer Makes History" tour and met our guide Jason outside the Hockey Hall of Fame for our a fun filled day of learning and beer tasting. Jason was a great guide, he was fun and certainly knowledgeable about his "craft" (beers). I enjoyed it so much that I am booking a tour with my husband, next time we are there!

1  Thank Erin C
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I am from upstate New York and have visited Toronto at least once a year over the last 10 or 15 years - however this weekend I found this tour and can say I found it to be something I wish I had done long ago. Although it is called a 'beer tour' , Jason, our guide, filled our 3.5 hours with many interesting facts and history of Toronto. We had an opportunity to taste over a dozen craft beers - we chose them with Jason's assistance. The tour ended in the revitalized distillery district - an area of the city I didn't even know existed and I can't wait to visit again.
I highly recommend this tour if you like to walk and learn and try new beers. You will need about $10 for each of te first 2 stops - the last is free. Definitely ask for Jason - he was born and raised in Toronto. If its cold dress accordingly and have fun! Cheers!

1  Thank Michele L
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Spent two hours braving a cold morning with Dave, our tour guide, through Chinatown and the Kensington Market. Money and time well spent. An awesome tour guide who clearly knew the area. Having this opportunity to experience these culturally rich communities with Dave now gives us the confidence to explore them further on our next trip to Toronto. After the tour we walked back to places that he recommended and took pictures so that we would recognize them in future visits.
Thanks Dave for a great morning stroll. And by the way, the pho was excellent.

3  Thank Lori D