“A must do! Beer makes history good tour” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Small-Group Toronto Beer Tour
Ranked #1 of 266 Nightlife in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours about beer, bacon, urban issues, street art and history are our specialty while providing local insight into what makes the city tick and what's cool to see and do in Toronto. Our guides are entertaining and experienced locals who will give you the: Best. Day. Ever.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
London, United Kingdom
“A must do! Beer makes history good tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

I went on this tour last week and had an amazing time. The tour guide Jason was so friendly and very engaging. He was extremely knowledgeable about the history of Toronto and about beer. As the group was so small it felt more like an afternoon with friends rather than a walking tour.
I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Toronto!

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Toronto tours!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

When you are on an Urban Adventure tour in Toronto you feel like a friend not a "tourist". The guides are knowledgeable because they live here and share little details and stories with you and they make you feel welcome. These are not cookie-cookie cutter tours, that's why we enjoy them so much. We live in Toronto and for us it's such an interesting way to explore our city and learn something new.
I am planning to do every single tour - so far did Chinatown and Kensington Market as well as Toronto's Highs and Lows.

Visited March 2012
Toronto, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Kensington Market and Chinatown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and I, along with another couple, took this tour with Jason. It was truly enjoyable. Jason is very knowledgeable providing lots of historical tidbits from the past and bringing you up to the present. He was enthusiastic, answered all our questions and never, at any time, did we feel rushed or on a schedule. An excellent tour guide. We would recommend this tour to anyone interested in getting to know this area of Toronto.

Buffalo, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Kensington Market was excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

A friend and I took the Kensington Market and Little China tour led by Jason K. and what a great experience! Jason was the perfect guide, very friendly and full of knowledge! I would highly recommend and will definitely take the other tours in the future!

Visited August 2012
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Beer Makes History Better Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

I bought this tour as a Groupon back in March and then summer became so busy that it was over before I knew it. And so was our date to use the groupon... by 1 day. I called the phone number and the woman who answered the phone was so wonderful and called around and was able to make it so I could use my tickets still, it was absolutely amazing customer service. The day of the tour there were problems with the subway and we thought we would be late, but we received a text with where we could meet up with the group if we were late, which was also so helpful. I wish I could remember our guides name because he was so awesome!!! He was so informative and gave us such interesting bits of information not only about beer, but the history of Toronto too. It was such a fun tour, and I have recommended it to everyone I know!! Thanks so much for the great afternoon!!!