“Kensington Market and Chinatown”

Toronto Urban Adventures
$63.12*
When Pigs Fry: Walking Food Tour of Toronto's Hogtown History
Ranked #1 of 268 Nightlife in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours about beer, bacon, urban issues, street art and history are our specialty while providing local insight into what makes the city tick and what's cool to see and do in Toronto. Our guides are entertaining and experienced locals who will give you the: Best. Day. Ever.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My husband and I, along with another couple, took this tour with Jason. It was truly enjoyable. Jason is very knowledgeable providing lots of historical tidbits from the past and bringing you up to the present. He was enthusiastic, answered all our questions and never, at any time, did we feel rushed or on a schedule. An excellent tour guide. We would recommend this tour to anyone interested in getting to know this area of Toronto.

There are newer reviews for Toronto Urban Adventures

Reviewed September 17, 2012

A friend and I took the Kensington Market and Little China tour led by Jason K. and what a great experience! Jason was the perfect guide, very friendly and full of knowledge! I would highly recommend and will definitely take the other tours in the future!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I bought this tour as a Groupon back in March and then summer became so busy that it was over before I knew it. And so was our date to use the groupon... by 1 day. I called the phone number and the woman who answered the phone was so wonderful and called around and was able to make it so I could use my tickets still, it was absolutely amazing customer service. The day of the tour there were problems with the subway and we thought we would be late, but we received a text with where we could meet up with the group if we were late, which was also so helpful. I wish I could remember our guides name because he was so awesome!!! He was so informative and gave us such interesting bits of information not only about beer, but the history of Toronto too. It was such a fun tour, and I have recommended it to everyone I know!! Thanks so much for the great afternoon!!!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Our guide Dave was fantastic. He was very friendly and quite enthusiastic. I got quite a history lesson in my new city, and my little brother from California had a blast as well. He knows his history, even the bit about cholera in early Toronto. The tour has given me an idea of some places I can go back and visit again on my days off of work. Thanks Dave!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband and I went on the 'Beer makes history better' tour around Toronto, led by Jason. What a friendly guy, who really knew his city and his beer. As well as learning some interesting bits of the history of Toronto, we also learnt a lot about the history of brewing and the different types of ale around, as well as the good places to go in the city to taste it. Being English, we did not expect there to be any 'proper' beer in Canada, but we're happy to admit we were wrong! The 3 1/2 hours went by in a flash and we really enjoyed it. And were still able to walk home :-) We have told our local friends to recommend this tour to their other visitors.