“If you can find tickets - go!”

The Air Canada Centre
Book In Advance
More Info
$97.87*
and up
7-Minute Helicopter Tour Over Toronto
Ranked #21 of 542 things to do in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: This civic center is home to the city's hockey and basketball teams and serves as a venue for rock concerts and other large events.
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Although just another sports venue, the place is cool for hockey and basketball. Sometimes hard to get tickets to the good games, but it's THE place to go, especially if you are a Leafs fan. Fun to watch all around you loaded with beer cheering for the home team and knowing that if they lose, you will still come out alive...Go Leafs Go!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,464)
All reviews
in 15 reviews
"acc"
in 279 reviews

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The title tells it all: it may be new and modern, easily accessible and handicapped accessible, but it's just another arena.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

great spot in downtown Toronto for a concert easy to get to if you are staying close by. Kind of hard to get out of if you are driving home after an event

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We saw a Jack White concert at the Air Canada Center on 7/28/14. It was easy enough to get to the location and venue was pretty typical venue. There were plenty of restrooms and concession stands. The beers were a bit pricey ($11 for a tall can) but I guess thats to be expected at the big arenas. The ushers were helpful with finding our seats and we had no issues with other concertgoers. Not a bad place to see a concert.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Floor seats for Adam Lambert and Queen, July 28th 2014. Seats are narrow and small, cramped together for $150 per seat. The show started and everyone stood up, being shore I could hardly see the stage. I was expecting concert goers to go up to the front of the stage as they had done at Cher, Madonna and other concerts. When this happens, people at the rear of the floor seats actually see sitting down. I went into the aisle so I could see and was promptly told to go back to the seat. I wasn't able to dance or do anything and you couldn't see the stage only the monitor. I was told in no uncertain terms several times to go back to my seat, even though there was plenty of room to see the stage from many different areas. Was even told to go back to seat after standing behind the sound and lighting rig, where I could see the stage and dance. How ridiculous. These over zealous so called security detail ruined the night. I eventually asked one guy if I could take a photo at a closer range and he said do it here, about 20 feet from the stage, all I wanted was one clear photo of Lambert. But no he stuck his arms up in the air twice to block the clear view. What an idiot he was, along with the other security guys. Over zealous like Border security or 911 security people, what a joke.
I don't care who plays the ACC again I will never return ever.
A glass of Merlot and NZ Sauvignon Blanc was $50!!!! A rip off. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

5  Thank Traveller6345