“Just saw Deepak Chopra speak here...” 3 of 5 bubbles

and up
Private Toronto Guided City Tour
Ranked #74 of 500 things to do in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: This curved glass structure, a downtown architectural landmark, is a well-known concert hall.
Canada
159 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 275 helpful votes
“Just saw Deepak Chopra speak here...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I just saw Deepak Chopra speak here the other night- I think I have been here once before for a TIFF event as well. I am not sure how I feel about this venue. It's beautiful, don't get me wrong and the location is fantastic and the staff are great, but I had a hard time the other night hearing and seeing the visuals for Deepak's presentation. That being said I was up in the nosebleeds, but I literally couldn't see the slides on the screens. I was also freezing and the door squeeked evvvverytime it closed (which was often and made it hard to focus on the speaker).

I think this venue is better suited to concerts and less towards speakers. I was also soooooo far away and high up from the stage that it made it hard to relate to (and see) the speaker.

1 Thank ilovedgreece

Mississauga, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fabulous place for a concert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

The sound is amazing and there is no bad seat. Seats are comfortable, and staff are always friendly and helpful.

Bremen
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Lunchtime concert”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Attended a lunchtime concert last Monday and had a brilliant time. The Mendelson Choir was amazing and the seats and acoustics in the hall were just perfect. You can see lots of concrete looking up but once the lights are dimmed you can just relax and enjoy the wonderful music and the organ.

ontario, canada
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“There are no bad seats here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I just saw the Tenors there, and hadn't been in years. The place has held up well, and no matter where you sit, the view and audio is great. Bar is reasonable, and you can take your drinks in with you, and there are enough seats that everyone seemed to be able to sit at intermissions that needed to.

Toronto, Canada
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Best Classical music in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Classy place to enjoy classy music. Likely my favourite venue in TO. I love the round building too. TSO plays here.

Visited May 2012