“Lots to see and do!”
Review of Exhibition Place

Exhibition Place
Ranked #108 of 515 things to do in Toronto
More attraction details
Owner description: These lakefront grounds host more than 100 different fairs and events each year.
Toronto, Canada
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Lots to see and do!”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

The CNE is always the sign of summer coming to an end. There are lots of things going on - from the midway, to the food building, to the superdogs and other shows. Your best bet is to buy a play all day pass if you want to spend a lot of time at the midway. For those that like the competition there are lots of games or even the casino. More vendors throughout the grounds this year than I remember in past years too.

Definitely plan to spend the day so that you get the chance to see everything.

Visited August 2014

Toronto, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“End to Summer”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Best way to enjoy the end of summer before sending the kids back to school! We go every year .. picking a day early in the week when the crowds are smaller, lines are shorter & a day that isn't extremely hot. Usually arrive by 11am and not leave until 11pm .. park in the underground parking garage at the grounds, costs the same as most lots around & convenient for grabbing snacks, water or changing of shoes or putting on a jacket for night time.
We always purchase our tickets at a participating outlet offering discount rates for admission or unlimited rides.
Always a great time for our family .. we took the kids when they were in a stroller & now they are 10 & 12 .. A yearly event always looked forward to.

Visited August 2014
Ontario, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Let's Go To The EX”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The CNE is a great day for the whole family. From rides to food to games the CNE has something for everyone to do. I personally go with my family every year. Here are some tips to improve your visit...
1. Go on opening day, it may sound busy but trust me its the least busy day of them all
2. Buy your tickets online early because they are cheaper than at the gate
3. Don't Buy tickets, buy ride all day bracelets, much cheaper than tickets and last all day
4. Take the GO Train, it is cheaper than gas and its a fun way of getting there, plus you avoid the crazy Toronto Traffic!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Brent Y
Toronto
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 160 helpful votes
“Such a Cool Spot”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Love coming here......we make a point to come every year. Love the smells the sounds the music the food the buildings the games and the rides......the CNE is soo much fun......my parents took me here when I was young....I came as a teenager and now I take my kids here......it isn't like wonderland but that's OK the CNE stands on it's own and we have wonderful memories here......and we will continue to have awesome memories here!!

Ormond Beach, Florida
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“World's Largest Annual Fair!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I went to the CNE last year for the first time since the late 70s and had a blast! I live in the Sacramento, California area where the annual state fair is and the CNE rivals it in everything except the wine competition.

Visited August 2013