If you get yourself staying around Toronto airport, give this one a shot. It's location is very close to the airport (at Dixon Rd), but please be aware that are two Sheraton's in the area, one attached to the airport and this one. Although this one is not the closest to the airport, it has a very decent Shuttle Service at every 25 min from the airport, so it is not like you will wait forever to get a ride.
They really recognized my status with Spg program and gave a suite upgrade to me, which was nice. The room was super clean and well furnished, there was even a stereo provided, which allowed me to listen to my CD's. The cons in my opinion were about a toilet flush problem that was partially solved and the parking lot that is paid and open. During the winter season this can be a problem since the huge amount of snow that falls in Toronto area. The path from the parking lot to the hotel lobby has to be done by the outside through evening hours, since the convention center doors are closed after early evening.
If I need to be close to Airport area, I would definitely stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre can host large scale events and offers free shuttle service to the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel And Conference Centre
- Renaissance Toronto Airport Hotel
- Toronto Renaissance