“Great location for extended business travel”

Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #35 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here weekly for 5 months. It's an SPG property, well maintained with a decent workout facility. Staff is exellent - Ameesa at the front desk, George in the restaurant, Val and Orlando in the lounge, and Marko at the bar are all very attentive and do their best toile a stay enjoyable.
Restaurant menu is a bit limited but there are plenty of restaurant choices nearby.

• Stayed: April 2013

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had a lay over in Toronto and stayed at the Sheraton Hotel at the Toronto Pearson Airport. We were impressed at the speed of check-in as there were 30 people in front of us. It was max 5 minutes and we were in our room (no exaggeration).

The price was reasonable, the room was well appointed, the bed was great and the bathroom was clean and fresh.

The front desk check out was speedy and there were no issues what-so-ever. As a frequent traveller, I recommend this hotel 100%.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I want to share an experience I had today that blew me away.

I was having a business meeting at the hotel, and in the middle of the meeting, one of my business partners received an urgent phone call on their cell phone. Unfortunately, my business partner had just learned that one their family members had passed away suddenly. Needless to say, the meeting ended and my business partner was in an emotional state over the news.

As this was transpiring, the front desk staff had observed my business partner in her emotional state and without any hesitation, discretely came by and offered a box of tissues and bottled water as we were consoling our partner. They later returned to see if there was anything we needed and even offered to pay for her taxi home as she was not in a state to drive. They were so genuine and caring. It was amazing, completely unexpected and something we will never forget.

I just wanted to express how grateful we were for the kindness that the front staff exhibited during this time. Thank you so much. Wishing you all the very best.

- Paul

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This hotel was booked for us by my travel agent as a over night stay about a year ago. Since than we have returned several times for a over night stay before leaving for a vacation. The loaction to the airport is great and the shuttle service offered to get there and back is easier than the airport parking. The staff has been wonderful to us and are ready to assist in any way, they really were helpful on one of our visits, which we really did appreciate. The location of this hotel is great as is the the rooms and the restaurant. We are planning a vacation very soon and staying at this place will be included once again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2013

As I travel frequently and stay in many of Starwood Hotels properties, I want to take a quick minute to commend Nadine who works the front desk. During my stay I had a button fall off my trousers and become damaged. I called the guest services line and Nadine answered. I asked if there was a sewing Taylor on site and of course Nadine answered ‘no’. She quickly asked what my situation was and I explained it to her. Without hesitation she offered to see what she could do herself. Normally I wouldn’t have accepted her offer (I’m picky about my clothing) but I needed to wear these particular pants – so I accepted. Shortly after the bellman retrieved my trousers, I received a call from Nadine that my button was broken but that she had one very similar if I wanted to use that one, so I told her to go for it. Not 15 minutes after I first made my call, the bellman was delivering my repaired trousers. Nadine very easily could have told me no sewing Taylor was nearby and that would have been it however, she without hesitation offered to help to which I just wanted to say ‘thank you very much’ again! The type of customer service she provided was indeed above and beyond what I would expect and I just wanted to single out her warm gesture.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
DanWoodburn, General Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your wonderful feedback; it definitely goes a long way in supporting our team's morale. We're very fortunate to have some amazing Associates; and Nadine is a great testimonial to this fact. We've shared your feedback with Nadine and our entire team and will certainly celebrate her service.

Best regards and safe travels,

Dan W

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stayed one night booked through Priceline. I was very satisfied with the location, the rooms and public spaces were good. Staff was excellent, welcoming and very efficient! I can never give an excellent rating to any hotel where I have to pay extra for in room wireless but that's also why I refuse to pay full price for rooms in properties where they don't. In this case the discount received by bidding on my room through priceline more than made up for the fact that you have to pay for wireless in your room

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Yesguy
DanWoodburn, General Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your feedback. I appreciate your comments, and although we do offer free Wi-Fi in our Olio restaurant and lobby (including free for use internet-accessible PC's), I do understand your point. Similar feedback from other guests' in the past led us to introduce just recently a lower cost in-room internet access package for $5.95. I do apologise if we did not make you aware of this package when you stayed. Again, thank you for your time and hope you will visit again.

Best regards,

Dan W

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Stayed here this month and really enjoyed the beauty of this hotel which was priced at a very nice value. also close to the raptors stadium so I was able to catch a basketball game that also turned out to be a good one. recommend this hotel to anybody looking for great convenience to many spots in toronto and a great price.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Westin Toronto Airport
#65 of 137 in Toronto
Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport
Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel
Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel
Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto Airport Corporate Centre
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre

Been to Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!