Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #37 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I typically stay at this convenient hotel on my business trips to Toronto. It is ideal proximity for late arrivals, easy access to business needs and routes around Toronto. The front desk staff are excellent, and very helpful. They always remember my needs and likes. I would recommend this hotel just for the staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
DanWoodburn, General Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share feedback regarding your experience. I definitely appreciate the positive comments highlighting our wonderful Associates.

All the best and safe travels,

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This hotel is situated close to the airport which makes it very convenient when flying in or out of Pearson International Airport. On our recent trip our travel agent recommended it. Normally we stay at the Westin across the road.
The room was comfortable clean and well laid out. The staff were blasé and merely perfunctory. There were extra charges for the Internet in our room. The only free Internet service is in the lobby area. The parking rates were exorbitant. We won't be staying here again.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
DanWoodburn, General Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and providing some compliments; however, please do accept my sincere apologies if our staff did not seem to be up to their normal service-focused best.

Additionally, although our parking and in-room internet rates are at par with the other full service hotels in our neighbourhood; I do apologise as well if you felt these rates were expensive.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel for many years even back when it was the Renaissance. We attend the CGTA shows twice a year and find the location very convenient. We always feel it is like home away from home and the staff are always welcoming and friendly. This time we made a mistake with booking and found that the hotel was fully booked but Anise? of the front desk was most hopeful and helpful and by late morning we had a room and our bags were taken up to the room. I do agree with the other reviews that the rooms are looking tired and perhaps the time is coming for an upgrade but this does not distract from all the other good things especially the pool with the aircraft passing overhead. Juliet and Elaine

Room Tip: the rooms are under a flight path and perhaps choosing a room overlooking the pool and spa would hel...

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm very glad that Aneesa was able to accommodate your need for a room over a very busy week. She is definitely a wonderful asset on our team. We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre is at a great location with beautiful rooms. The staff is awesome. Jimmy checked us in and gave us great recommendations for sightseeing. He is very friendly and a great asset to your hotel. He knows what is customer service!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was at the Sheraton for a conference and the weather started to turn. So inquiring, they had a room for 139/night for a room with 2 queen size beds. Bathrooms are nicely laid out, clean and the toilet is at a slight angle to the shower, allowing for an easier transition to get in an out. I had fun jumping back and forth between the beds to determine which one was more comfortable, both were fantastic and the pillows were the right firmness for me. I took the bed closer to the door as it had a better view of the TV. Honestly, it was one of the best night's sleep i have had in a about 2 weeks while i have been travelling. The only downside was having to pay the 5.99 extra for the internet, which was free in the lobby. Canada still has a way to go to catch up to the US in that you get free Wi-fi just about everywhere. But still great! Staff was very polite and accomodating, once even asking me in the elevator if everything was to my satisfaction.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I often stay at this hotel for business purposes. It is a wonderful place to stay at. The manager, Joseph goes above and beyond his duty to satisfy my guest experience both for me and my family. He recognizes the importance of adding that extra touch of kindness and generosity. It is refreshing to know that Joseph will always try his best to accomodate my requests. These are the reasons why I will always support and return to the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel. A job well done Joseph! Charlie

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms will give you a great view of the planes landing.
1  Thank charlie t
Reviewed January 22, 2013

You can save money yet experience the high quality and professional service synonymous with Starwood properties if you stay at the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre. The best part is the fact that the windows can be opened, allowing fresh air into the rooms. The Club Lounge is comfortable and the amenities excellent. I will return to this hotel soon!

Room Tip: Pay for the Club Floor: it's worth the extra.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
The Westin Toronto Airport
#62 of 138 in Toronto
Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport
Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel
Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel
Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport

Been to Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!