Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
$158
$150
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
The Omni King Edward Hotel(Toronto)
$275
$151
$129
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstoronto airportolio restaurantglass domethe club loungeflight pathboston pizzadixon roadan early morning flightstarbucks coffeemeeting roomfront desk stafffree shuttlegreat sleeptoronto areacomfortable roomslight sleeperhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I absolutely LOVE staying at the Sheraton Toronto Conference Center. I've been staying there weekly for over a year now and I have never met a friendlier more accomodating staff. The front desk (Aneesa, Ken, Michael, etc) are all amazing and treat me like family. And the lounge staff are amazing. Val and ESPECIALLY Orlando take such good care of me! Orlando truly is amazing to see every morning!!! This is truly my home away from home!

Room Tip: All the rooms are pretty similar and clean!
1  Thank ssgazoo
DanWoodburn, General Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your wonderful feedback.
We are truly blessed to have some very approachable and service-focused Associates and I've shared your comments and thanked them personally.

Thank you for being a loyal guest and please do not hesitate to communicate with me directly should there be anything we can do to make your stays with us more comfortable or productive.

All the very best,

Dan W
dan.woodburn@sheratontorontoairport.com

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I got a booking from priceline.com (via a bid)! Not sure if they don't like priceline customers - the room I was given was not clean. The worst was when we lifted the comforter and had to two big stains (looked like coffee or may be blood?) Location for the hotel is great.

Also, parking was terrible - it was cold and we got parking at the far far end. You pay $20 (+tax) for parking and park far in the end walk to the corridor side entrance and walk all the way to the elevator... just didn't feel good

We had a exam next day in the area and therefore selected this hotel due to it being close to the exam location. However when we were about to go to bed we saw this stain and totally took is away. Upon calling the front desk at 1.30 am they switched us to a new room (next door), around 2.00 a,m. - it just upset us that we were in that room for the evening studying and sitting on a filthy bed with stains covered under.

That weekend, I was at Niagara Falls (again bid by priceline for a even cheaper price) at the Radisson which is a 3-star and was much better than the 4-star Sheraton Airport and next day again Toronto Marriot Courtyard (Markham) - 3-star did a good job comparatively.

I suggest check your room before you even settle down.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
DanWoodburn, General Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your feedback. Rest assured that we view our Priceline guests' as a very important part of our business model and do not practice any sort of service discrimination (as every guest we serve (no matter what the rate circumstance) is a potential repeat customer; and as such it would not make financial sense to alienate). Please accept my sincere apologies for the stained sheets; definitely not something we find acceptable. We have discussed with the Room Attendants and Laundry team and re-emphasized the importance of discarding any stained sheets. In regards to the parking cost, our rate for 24 hrs (if not included in a room package) is only $15 (including taxes) which is compatible with the other hotels in our area. If for some reason you were charged more, please do reach out to me and I'd be happy to reimburse you accordingly and make further amends for your less than perfect stay in general.

Best Regards,

Dan Woodburn
Dan.woodburn@sheratontorontoairport.com

Reviewed November 19, 2012

It is rare to find Front Desk staff to be so helpful and accomodating and so extremely friendly!! I would definitely recommend this hotel. I have stayed there a few times and have enjoyed my stays very much. There are restaurants close by and the famous Yorkdale Mall is just a few minutes up the highway, if you are looking for shopping.
I will definitely stay at this hotel again...great value for the price.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I stayed here with my daughter in November to visit the Royal Winter Fair. It's not close to that event but the price was right and it was just a quick trip down and back.
The room was very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed room service which was hot and delicious. The pool was a big hit with the dome so that we could float on our backs and watch planes pass. It was also a nice temperature.
The only problem was that only one elevator was working. I'm sure it was a short term problem but it was inconvenient. They did offer brownies while waiting.
Overall I recommend it and plan to stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012
DanWoodburn, General Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your feedback; and please accept my sincere apologies for the elevator issue. Definitely not something we wish our guests to experience.
Please do let me know should you be planning a return visit; as I would like the opportunity of making up for any inconvenience experienced.

Best regards,

Dan Woodburn
dan.woodburn@sheratontorontoairport.com

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is not our first time that we come to this hotel on business trips. The staff are very friendly from start to end. We asked for an upgrade since we are gold and no issues. They should upgrade gold members with out additional fees like other hotels - don't see why pay the 20 or 30 dollars (come on don't be cheap for regular customers)

The location is great for business people.

1  Thank ArthurSousa