“Nice business hotel near Pearson”

Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #36 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Very clean modern hotel 5 minutes or less from Pearson. Very nice bar/lounge and great small conference facilities. Only minus was the $13/day wifi charges.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank justlogical

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Travel to Toronto area a lot, this is our fav. Great lounge with excellent food. Great service as well.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Clare M
DanWoodburn, General Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Dear Clare M.,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback. We truly appreciate your positive notes and I'm sure our team will be very grateful that you took the time to complimented their efforts.

All the best to you and hope we see you soon!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

We ended up at this Sheraton when our flight from Toronto to Boston was cancelled. I was travelling with my severely disabled husband, a caregiver, and a service dog. We were warmly greeted when we arrived, and the woman at the reception could not have been more helpful. She set the tone for our stay, because every hotel employee we encountered was over-the-top kind and helpful. The young bellmen, both the night and the day fellows, generously helped us move my husband in and out of bed and his wheelchair. The manager was most solicitous, and even had a complimentary fruit tray sent in to our room. In spite of being so close to the airport, there was little disturbance from plane noise, and the room was very comfortable. The grounds of the hotel are surprisingly attractive--lots of grassy expanses, which was a treat for our dog. Had we asked, they would have provided us with a dog bed! In short, we arrived reluctantly at this hotel because we were so distressed at having to stay over because of the cancelled flight--particularly since we didn't have all the equipment that we usually do when we travel with my husband. Thanks to the generosity and willingness to do whatever it took to make us comfortable, we left the hotel feeling so great and actually glad that we'd had a chance to cross paths with the lovely folks who work there. Thank you again to all of them!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank CambridgeRover

Dear "CambridgeRover",

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write this and to share your wonderful experience with all. Your comments will go a long way in boosting our team's morale; and assure them that people do appreciate their efforts!

Hopefully you'll visit again and we'll be sure to have the doggy bed ready!

All the best to you,

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I planned a trip for my hockey team to stay at this hotel and everything from the negotiations on the room block rate to arrival through check out was wonderful! Great staff, super clean hotel in a great location! I have heard nothing but the same from my entire team.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends

Dear MrTravel_II,

Wow! Thank you!!! I truly appreciate your wonderful comments regarding your pre-arrival and actual stay experiences.

Best regards and we definitely hope you'll be back next year

P.s. I hope your team won the tourney!

Dan W

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I love this hotel! Years ago it was the Delta. Now that Sheraton owns it, they managed to decorate it with a state of the art lobby area. The rooms are extremely quiet considering they are close to the runnway at YYZ and offer the great Sweet Sleeper Bed.
Some of the staff are seasoned, but don't ket that fool you as they are extemely knowledgable of the surrounding area including great places to dine like CHOPS next door.
Whether you plan to stay for a quick stopover or a meeting conference, this property is huge and can accomodate many. By the way, all the front desk staff have a great sense of humour and must have spent time at a comedy club as part of their training.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
DanWoodburn, General Manager at Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Dear "michaelcanada",

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your wonderful feedback about your experience. We truly appreciate your positive comments and "yes" I must admit... a few of our Associates are quite the cards.

Thanks again and all the best to you! Hope you visit again and soon.

Dan W

Reviewed May 22, 2012

We had an amazing experience here. Our travel agent arranged our stay before we headed off on our 30th anniversary trip to Hawaii. We stayed here for and excellent rate which included access to the executive lounge providing finger foods in the evening and breakfast the next morning. As well, there was a nice chocolate covered fruit plate. Very yummy. The room was very nice as well and I can't say enough about the front desk staff. On top of all this we were able to park our car at the hotel for the duration of our vacation and were shuttled to and from the airport. Definitely excellent value and we would certainly look forward to staying at the Sheraton again in the future.

Anne

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Anne,

Wow! Thank you!!! I truly appreciate your wonderful comments regarding our Associates; definitely goes a long way in showing them that their hard work and positive attitudes are being noticed.

Happy 30th and please promise to visit again and do let me know when, as I would love the chance to thank you in person.

All the best,

Reviewed May 22, 2012

I stayed there for one night recently, I found everything to be fine, the room was satisfactory ( although the bed was too hard for me, but 99% of Hotel beds are, so I wasn't surprised). The room was facing West towards the runway, and unlike others I didn't hear any noise from planes taking off in the morning. I think the soundproofing was pretty good actually, no issues there at all. Everything clean and neat.

The bathroom was a bit small and dated, but not a huge deal. The front desk told me my room was by the elevators and I could change if I liked, but it was fine, I didn't hear noises from there during the night.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Dear "marquisdenet",

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We truly appreciate your positive notes. Thanks for pointing out that you did not have any issues with the airport noises. Our rooms do contain special pained windows to minimize the outside noises; however these windows also house small fresh air vents, which if left open will definitely keep you up at night!

All the best,

Dan Woodburn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Westin Toronto Airport
#65 of 137 in Toronto
Etobicoke
Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Hotel
Etobicoke
Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport

Been to Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!