“Little spot with freinds”
Review of Echo Sushi

Echo Sushi
Ranked #960 of 8,899 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: 2036 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M4S 1Z9 (416) 322-8861 Subway: Davisville
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I just randomly walked to this place with my friends. I enjoyed our food. I am fan of Japaneses and middle eastern food as well as Greek. I would not say the sushi was the best sushi I have ever had, but I am not Japanese and I do not know what is the best sushi ever I just go by the taste of it. But I recommend this place to all of you. definitely give it a try.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is a great all you can eat sushi place! The fish is fresh and food is made to order! My favourite sushi had to be the green dragon roll. It was simply delicious! I also really enjoyed the grilled squid. I should mention though that I found the rolls to be a little heavy on the rice but other than that, the flavour was there. The service was phenomenal, especially considering there were just two ladies waiting on all the tables! Our teacups were constantly replenished and our orders were picked up as soon as they were filled. I found this restaurant by chance going through reviews and was not disappointed. I will definitely return!

1  Thank Christina K
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have been to many sushi restaurants within Canada, and this experience was unbelievable! The service was great (our glasses were never more than 1/2 empty), waitress and chefs were friendly, quaint environment, fair price, food came out quickly, generous portions, and MOST importantly, the food was exquisite! I am so very impressed with this restaurant and will DEFINITELY be back next time I am in the area. I have been recommending it to friends and would recommend to anyone looking for a great sushi experience! Keep up the great work Echo Sushi, and see you soon!

1  Thank JulieJulie87
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Fresh and clean!
Quick service and good service.
Very reasonable price.
Great sushi! Awesome all you can eat option!!!

Try cube steak with garlic!!

2  Thank Elisinha
Reviewed August 18, 2013

To show how much I like this restaurant, I'll simply share that I drive from Ohio to come here and make it a point to stop anytime that I'm anywhere near Toronto. The sushi is fresh, the service is fast, and the selection is varied. My wife and I prefer sushi rolls, and Echo does them very well. Try the brown rice rolls-- they're particularly good. Recommended all around!

2  Thank ohjb