7,627 results
All reviews market garden adult pool family pool huge hotel busy hotel eaton centre yonge street march break central location heart of downtown cn tower gerrard subway concierge
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Seems that the room keys at this hotel are super sensitive and become deactivated quite easily. Keys can't be anywhere near cell phones. My keys were deactivated three times and I was being careful.
Staff was very helpful and accommodating when reissuing keys
Request renovated rooms when booking

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2018

The hotel room smelt like strong chemicals and the smell didn't go away for the entire 1 night of my stay. The fridge that was in the room didnt work at all and was super warm. when i opened it there was old meat left in it which smelt really bad. I got a new fridge brought in but they didnt do anything with the old one. i told the man who brought the new fridge about the meat and said i didnt want to take the meat out and put it in the grbage in my room because it smelt bad and he simply said

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
Guestexsp, Manager at Chelsea Hotel Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review based on your last experience with us.

We feel as though our valued guests deserve the very best with both accommodations and services, anything less than that received is unacceptable and not a true reflection of our high quality.

We take pride in the cleanliness of our rooms and common areas which is why we are disheartened to learn of what you had encountered.

We hope to warmly welcome you back soon for a stay that is uniquely memorable for all the right reasons.

Guest Experience Specialist
Chelsea Hotel, Toronto

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We were a little anxious about staying at this hotel after reading some of the reports on trip advisor. Agree that it looks a little run down but the rooms were clean and really comfortable. The staff were all really helpful and friendly. The location is great and right in the hub of the city. I would certainly be happy to book again if I were to return to Toronto.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

This is my second stay with Eaton Chelsea. Last time was good but this time it was not as good.
First, the price is expensive.It would have been okay for me if they were a little more accomodating. I requested to check in early during my booking as I will be arriving at 7am in GTA.I also called prior and the lady said it would not be guaranteed but she forgot to mention that I will pay $75 if I try to check in early. It would’ve been nice to say that during our convo. I arrived there at 0830.Exhausted, I feel in line just to tell me you can’t check in right now but come back at 11am.They offered to store my luggage which was a nice act but that’s it. I walked my tired self to the Mcdonalds nearby and just cooled myself with some food. I was thinking maybe because I only requested a not so skyhigh expensive room that they were not able to accommodate me right away. But I have already paid $221 for a small queen room.Because they offered if I wanna upgrade to a suite when I checked in.
I came back at 11 because I really need to sleep. At last there was a room.
My room was in 16th floor. And getting out of the elevators, you probably need to check your GPS as there are no signs for the rooms by the elevator. You will need to search for the rooms. Lol. You would think they can at least put a sign to tell you where the heck you’re supposed to be. Oh well I found my tiny room in a corner. My bed was okay, room not as spacious, and bathroom was renovated I can tell for I needed to call housekeeping how to open a freaking tub. Lol. Maybe it was my tired mind but I wish there was a lil sign on how to pull the whole thing as the lever is moveable. I called and but atlast i was able to make it work. I tried to sleep. But i cant bc i can hear people from hallways talking while walking. Smh. Also the rooms don’t have a ref nor microwave but it has a safe. So yeah. I stayed for 1 night. Thankfully. Just one. But yes. I probably roll my dice to more exquisite names next time. Especially for the price, I would search for more.

Dear Valued Guest,

We do our very best to fulfill our guests requests such as an early check-in however, please keep in mind that due to many factors these requests are not guaranteed as they are subject to availability.

We are appreciative of the constructive feedback because in turn it will help us better serve you and our other valued guests deserving of exceptional services and accommodations.

We hope to warmly welcome you back soon.

Guest Experience Specialist
Chelsea Hotel, Toronto

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Although alitke tired ( hence the 4 marking) this hotel is excellent. We upgraded so we're on 26th floor. Bed extremely comfortable, including pillows. We got access to lounge serving breakfast, afternoon snacks, tea, coffee, water etc. Well worth the 50 dollars a night upgrade. Breakfast although continental included hot food. Ideally situated for walking and access to metro and hop on off bus. Has indoor pool and gym as well. Staff are really friendly.