$187
$140
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$174
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $287/night.

$243
$228
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $305/night.

$294
$247
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $273/night.

$243
$203
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $240/night.

$174
$149
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

$394
$233
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $305/night.

$233
$214
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $292/night.

$212
$149
Priceline
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

$482
$436
Hotels.com
2,199 results
All reviewsmusic videoscitrus restaurantrooftop terracehot tub on the roofeaton centrejarvis streetbreakfast buffetindoor poolhomeless peoplehome friessmall kitchenettetwo bedroom suitest lawrence marketthe sofa bedsitting areashuttle serviceyogurt
Reviewed July 26, 2010

the roof terrace is a great draw - pool, amazing view on downtown Toronto! the room was nice and clean, a little bit old-fashioned. the view from the room was fantastic, however the windows were not that clean. the indoor pool area is very inviting, highly recommended! breakfast offers a good choice. overall recommended, not cheap though.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2010

My boyfirend and I stayed with another couple at the Grand Hotel in Toronto this weekend and were extrememly impressed by our entire experience. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, this hotel gives you absolutely no reason to want to leave and venture out.

The purpose of our stay was to celebrate a friends birthday and while we were planning on, at least at one point, leaving the hotel, we realized once we were there that there absolutely no reason to go anywhere. When we checked in, we were all very impressed with the acsthetic look of the lobby....very classy.... with just the perfect amount of comfort to make you feel at home. The staff who helped us were very kind and informative. When arrived in our room, we were shocked by the size and the modern feel. Extremely CLEAN and very beautiful.

The highlights of the hotel amenities include a beautiful, reasonably priced fine dining restaurant with unique entrees, delcious cocktails and knowledgable staff. Breakfast is inlcluded....served till 11 (none of this 9am bull) and has every type of possible breakfast item imaginable. Additionally, make sure you bring a bathing suit because not only is there an indoor pool but there is also a roof top patio. YES, ROOF TOP PATIO! This patio easily has one of the best views I have ever seen and has a massive television that can be seen for anywhere, an adorable gazibo to chill in and not 1, not 2 but 3 outdoor jacuzzi's. This was the perfect end to our day/night of eating, relaxing and partying. Lastly, just in case you feel the need to make up for all the drinking and/or eating, there is a work out facility, with changeroom/shower that you can hit up during your stay. I did not make it there but the birthday girl did.

Thank you to the Grand Hotel team for being so accomodating. We will see you again shortly for our next visit.

Cheers!

Reviewed July 22, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Grand for our anniversay. My husband is a big fan of hottubs and I had heard that the Grand had one on their roof overlooking the city.
When we arrived we were given a room with a queen sized bed instead of the king I had booked and paid for. Disappointing as the front desk clerk said that is what I get for booking with a wholesaler! Nice.
We then went up to roof where MTV was playing loud...not music but a television show that you couldn't see and was offensive (and stupid) and borderline racist. When we (and at least one other couple) asked a staff member to turn it down (or preferably off) they said there was nothing they could do it was a management decision. I called the front desk who confirmed this and said there was no management there. She gave me voicemail for someone who called me back the next day...helpful!
I paid $190.91 no bargain for Toronto and for such a disappointing stay. You can do better than the Grand for less money.

Reviewed July 21, 2010

After years of reading reviews from TripAdvisor, I decided to take a minute to write one myself. My husband and I are extremely particular about our hotel accommodations. We never stay anywhere unless I see the room first. Honestly, the hotel does not look like much on the outside but is very beautiful on the inside. The first thing I fell in love with in our room was the hard wood floor. No smelly stained carpet! This was a definite bonus.

We stayed one night and also visited the trendy Pantages Hotel and the ultra ritzy Hazelton. I absolutely prefer the Grand Hotel because of the overall package and we checked backed into their hotel for another two nights. However, if we were ever in Toronto again and the Grand was full, I would want to try a night at Pantages. Keep in mind, they only offer a continental breakfast. The Grand is amazingly affordable and half the price of the Hazelton. The Hazelton would be my third choice. Very expensive but fantastic location.

The service at the Grand is outstanding, the FULL breakfast was absolutely delicious and I enjoyed listening to house/club music in the restaurant. We noticed many places in Toronto play house music. Love it! The fitness center at the Grand is one of the largest I've seen in any hotel. One of the greatest things about the hotel is the rooftop. It had a very large gazebo, 2 hot tubs and lots of places to sit and eat. Videos are also shown on the wall at night. My husband and I bought some food from Whole Foods and ate it on the roof while watching a movie from his laptop. Make sure you get up there in time to watch the sun go down. Amazing!

Like most hotels, you're bound to find something wrong but if you do, do not hesitate to notify the front desk at the Grand. If you're still not satisfied, make sure you notify the Guest Relations Manager, Roberta Ward. She is so friendly and really seems to enjoy her job. I travel light and wanted to ship a fabulous pair of shoes I bought in Toronto, back to the States. Roberta took care of everything for me and FedEx just delivered my shoes while I was typing this review. In case you still haven't figured it out by now, we absolutely LOVED our stay at the Grand. Check it out some time! - Cocoacrazyny

Reviewed July 21, 2010

It was my first time at this hotel and in general the reviews were good that is why I booked it, unfortunately my experience was not good.

The valet service is awful, I think they must have only one person to pick up our luggage
and bring them to our room, we had to wait 1/2 hour before someone even bother to come and see us and I think it would have take longer if I haven't got to the receptionnist
and explained to them that we were in a rush and could someone help us out with our
luggage, the answer I had was the valet is now busy with another client, so they need
at least 2 not only one, I don't even want to think if several guest arrive at the same time.

The room was dirty, hair in the drawers, in the floor, shower didn't work properly and the
iron board is a joke you could hardly iron a scarf it is so small.

The only good thing was the restaurant service and food was good.

It is too bad since the exterior of the hotel is marvellous

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business