Grand Hotel & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$349
$419
$334
Courtyard
2,140 results
All reviewsmusic videoscitrus restaurantrooftop terracehot tub on the roofeaton centrejarvis streetbreakfast buffetindoor poolhomeless peoplehome friessmall kitchenettebedroom suitefresh fruitthe sofa bedshuttle servicesitting areast lawrence market
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My husband and I had our second stay at the Grand Hotel for a weekend stay recently. We had a beautiful stay again! They have a great complimentary breakfast, so make sure not to miss it. I would highly recommend this hotel and I'm sure we'll be back again the next time we visit Toronto. Make sure to take some time to visit the two rooftop hot tubs! They do tend to get a little busy on weekend evenings, so plan accordingly ;-)

1  Thank Michelle M
Greg E, Manager at Grand Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear MichelleM,
Thank you for your warm review of your most recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you have become a regular here at The Grand and enjoyed all of the amenities on your second stay. Our two rooftop hot tubs are the highlight for some guests even in the middle of winter with -20 degree temperatures! Hopefully the weather was better for you to enjoy the rooftop! We hope to welcome you back warmly in the near future!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Stayed here before and this time was rather disappointing.

It all started when I checked in at 3:00 (which is check in time) to be told my room isn't ready but they had an upgraded room available...for $80 more per night. Really? You fail to have my room ready and then suggest I pay more for a room that is ready?

I went to park in their underground while they got my room ready, only to find no parking spaces left. At 3:00pm on a Thursday.

The room was miraculously ready when I returned to reception and the room was acceptable.

Here's where hotels fall into two categories. One of us forgot our toothbrush. It happens and we have acquired complimentary toothbrushes in hotels and cities all over North America. The Grand's response? You can buy a toothbrush in our gift shop for $3.99. Yes, after I paid $300 for a hotel room, I can buy a toothbrush. For more than double the price that a pharmacy would charge. That's just lovely.

Epic fail Grand Hotel. It's one of those little things that says to your customer "I don't care about you or your business". Hopefully you'll respond to this and explain why it is that you are the ONLY hotel that cannot provide such a service. Without such a reply, we won't be back (and we've stayed several times) because we can do better for the same price.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
7  Thank edemec
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I am so glad that I chose this fabulous hotel for my visit to Toronto. It is a lovely hotel, the staff were so friendly and helpful. Everything abut this hotel was fabulous with its fitness facilities and pool. The rooftop area was amazing if you don't mind heights. The breakfast was excellent and I have never eaten so much in my life. I will definitely be going back the the Grand Hotel.

Room Tip: All I can say is that our room on the fifteenth floor was quiet, the king size bed was so comfortable and everywhere was nice and clean.

Delyth2014

Thank you for your positive review of your stay with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your stay—from the staff, to the amenities, and finally the complimentary breakfast. We’re glad that we could make your stay that fabulous and we hope to see you sooner rather than later!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed at the Grand Hotel, Jarvis St, Toronto on May 8 and it was SO nice! The room was very clean, the staff were very friendly, the hot tub on the roof top was SO nice! I would stay at this hotel, actually...I will request this hotel on our next business trip! The breakfast was very good too!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Greg E, Manager at Grand Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Catherine F,

Thank you for your enthusiastic review of your stay with us! It is great to hear that you had such an amazing stay and that you will request us on your next business trip! We are glad that you enjoyed the facilities as well as the breakfast buffet! We will definitely be welcoming you back warmly in the future!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed May 13, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com