“Nice”

Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel
Ranked #49 of 135 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed April 15, 2014

As a business traveler, I tend to love the Marriott chain over others because of the consistency within the chain. This hotel was very good overall. I expected noise because of the proximity to the airport, but it was very quit. The room was well maintained and clean. I must admitt that the bed was the most comfortable I've been in for awhile.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We recently stayed here for 3 nights. The airport shuttle service works well and the Hotel's location with it's close proximity to the airport is just what we needed after a long flight. Check in was good with friendly staff. We had a nice quiet room and found that we had everything we needed a well as a comfortable bed- a bonus for me with a bad back!! One the first morning, we jet-lagged travellers accidently left the "Do not dirsturb" notice on our door when we went out. Arriving back hours later, we realised what we had done. Reception very kindly asked Winsome to come to our rescue and replenish supplies and tidy the room. She swiftly arrived and did a brilliant job- thank you !! Being the weekend, the Consierge Lounge was closed, so we had breakfast in the Restaurant. We were ably looked after by friendly and efficient staff; Krystal in particular. Christina, the chef, also did a great job in looking after me with my gluten free needs, providing beautifully presented food just for me!
The only thing you need to be aware of here, is that if you sign up for Internet use you will be charged almost $16 per day for it, unless you are a gold or platinum rewards card holder.
We had a great stay and would definitely return.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My family & I recently stayed here the night before we traveled. The hotel is very nice. The staff were all very friendly & professional. The room was very nice & the beds were great one of the most comfortable beds I have every slept in. The shuttle to the airport was quick & the driver was very friendly at helping with the luggage. I also enjoyed that the parking for the vehicle was underground parking which made it very nice. I would recommend staying here to any one who is looking for a place to stay before flying out for a holiday.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
freeda t, Manager at Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Dear Charlene,

Thank you for taking the time and writing up this great review. We are so happy that your stay with the Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

This is a typical Marriott property, and I mean that in a good way. It met my expectations for the Marriott brand standard that I've come to know and appreciate. Rooms are spacious and well appointed. Good sized fitness center, which was generally quite clean except for the floors. Service and food options in the Concierge Lounge were good. Conveniently located to the airport. Service is very good - the front desk personnel made the effort to accomodate my room preferences.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Dawn_ST_Charles

Thank you for taking the time and writing up this review. We are glad that your stay with the Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

If you want to avoid disappointment during your business trip stay away from this hotel,i arrive late on friday 21 of feb 2014,the staff at the front desk was rude-unfriendly and unprofessional.Don't waste your time or money to stay here......

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank dino134
freeda t, Manager at Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Dino,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your most recent stay with us. I am terribly sorry to that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Everything we do is aimed at providing our guests with an excellent hotel experience. Your feedback is extremely valuable and we will be sharing it with our entire team here at the hotel. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to strive in delivering exceptional service.

Toronto Airport Marriott
freeda.themelis@marriott.com
416-679-7777

Reviewed March 19, 2014

The Toronto Airport Marriott offers a stop-over rate so that you can park you car while away on vacation, and stay at either the beginning or end of your trip. We recently stayed at the hotel upon our return to Canada and arrived in the middle of the night, greeted with very friendly front desk staff who were more than happy to accommodate our needs including a late checkout. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the rate for the stop-over stay was excellent. Would recommend again.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We visited the Marriott the night before our flight to Cuba and the night of our return. I felt very secure with leaving my new car I. Their underground parking garage for the week that we were away. The room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast Buffett offered a good variety of food that appealed to my 8 and 5 year olds.
Our return flight was delayed by several hours and we arrived after the scheduled shuttle hours. My husband called the hotel and they promptly sent the shuttle. The front desk staff were very friendly and efficent (we had our room key and were on our way upstairs In no more than 5 minutes). They even got us some bottles of water and chocolate milk for the girls.
I would stay here again when flying out of Pearson.

1  Thank Miranda W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
The Westin Toronto Airport
#60 of 135 in Toronto
Courtyard Toronto Airport
Courtyard Toronto Airport
#74 of 135 in Toronto
DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport
Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre

Been to Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel? Share your experiences!