Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel
Agoda.com
$320
$310
  • Restaurant
All reviewsunderground parkingtoronto airportpark flythe concierge loungehockey tournamentroom servicefront desk stafffree shuttlean early flightbusiness travelerbreakfast buffetbit datedbeds were very comfortablestayed here for one nightchecking inlobbykeg
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Really nice property. Got a double bedded room on the top floor. I really liked the local prints in the rooms, gave them some personality. Rooms were very quiet. Never heard a soul. Incredibly comfortable beds- slept like a baby. Didn't eat at the hotel as we were mostly out and about and there were a lot of decent restaurants within a 5-10 minute drive.

Easy access to the 427 to head DT or out of town straight to Niagara. The free airport shuttle was excellent and easy to access.

I wish I had a chance to use the pool/sundeck as it looked very inviting, but was just too busy exploring.

Staff were friendly and efficient. Check-in/out were effortless.

Would definitely stay here again or recommend if a nice airport hotel is needed.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 3, 2013

After what was a very frustrating drive, we pulled up to the Marriott hotel. We were quite late for lunch (3:00pm) but famished.

I wasn't expecting much after said drive, but I was wrong!

The reason I am writing this review is because of the exceptional service we received.

We were the only people in the restaurant at the time. A lady told us to have a seat and she'd be right with us. She sensed we wanted to sit in the lower level by a window and made allowances.

This kind lady ensured every request was fulfilled and turned our afternoon around. We weren't sure what to have and asked for recommendations. Not only did she recommend the perfect meal but ensured my parent's dietary concerns were addressed.

I'd also like to thank the chef for the delicious entrees. Vegetables were not under or overcooked, meat was done to specification and just the right amount. Your coffee's great too.

Our server's name was either Shanon or Sharon. Her badge indicated that she had more than 20+ years experience. She needs a raise or a bonus! Please don't let her go, she is Marriott.

Thank you again for a wonderful meal. We will return.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2013

If the price were lower, this would be a comparatively fantastic hotel, but because of the expense, it's only average for me. Great staff, lovely rooms, but can be a little noisy when hoards of youngsters descend on the place (which they frequently do). Service can be a little hit and miss in the restaurant. Overall, a good but expensive experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2013

In town for a quick business meeting 16 hours, checked in at 11:30pm, friendly and fast, just what I want at that time of night.
Asked about room service it runs until midnight so that is handy. Room service was fast and good for that time of night, one huge plus was they sent up a female server. Which while as a woman travelling alone on business was so nice and thoughtful.

Room was nice and large it would be wheel chair friendly.
Beds were comfortable and a nice clean room other than the tub, due to the grip on the bottom of the tub.

The one downfall was a the charge for internet, just include it in the price and make our lives easier as this I believe is a business hotel for the most part. There was free wifi downstairs if you didn't want to pay the fee. But after working all day and flying in late that was the last thing I wanted.
I would stay again if in the area. They also run a free shuttle from the airport

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I stayed here for a girls night and was impressed with the customer service. Hello to Benedict who was awesome, very helpful! Girls at front desk were great too. Check in and out was easy. Room was not huge but average, clean and comfortable. Towels were clean but stained so would recommend cleaner looking towels or new ones, this would be my only complaint Elevator was fast. Restaurant for breakfast was very good..you could do the buffet or order off the menu. The best part was the wonderful pool..you could watch the planes come in ..beautiful skylight letting the sun in. Excellent water temperature, just right. The whirlpool is huge and again perfect temperature and the changeroom has a sauna! I felt like I was at a spa! I did not try the actual spa there so can't comment. There is a nice store downstairs for munchies or toiletries, or souveneirs. 18.00 for overnight parking. This was my first visit and would go back as it was a great visit and a decent hotel.

Room Tip: Get a top floor for a good view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends