Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsunderground parkingtoronto airportpark flythe concierge loungehockey tournamentroom servicefront desk stafffree shuttlean early flightbusiness travelerbreakfast buffetbit datedbeds were very comfortablestayed here for one nightchecking inlobbykeg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Stayed for one night while attending a Business Meeting. Staff were friendly. Room was clean and quiet which is good when you are so close to the airport.. Food served during the meetings was varied and good. Great hotel for meetings because you don't have to drive into the city and it very accessible from a number of major highways and the airport.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed at this hotel taking advantage of a park and fly promotion. I spotted the deal on wagjag then checked the hotel's website direct and they we're offering the same promotion. It was very convenient, affordable and a wonderful hotel. The parking garage is a perk if travelling in the winter months as well.
The hotel itself is great. Rooms are spacious, clean and upscale. The pool area is spacious with hot tub as well. We ate at the restaurant for dinner, though pricey, was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2013

A great hotel for the business traveler in the Toronto International Airport area (Lester B. Pearson Airport). The Marriott has all the services one would expect in a large business oriented chain, with impeccable attention to detail. We have hosted several corporate meetings and events at this location, and find the staff always amenable, flexible to last minute adjustments to schedules and programming, and easy to work with. The guestrooms are spacious, well appointed and nicely quiet. Even though it is only across the street from a major airport, the noise from aircraft is at a minimum and does not hinder sleeping. The proximity to the airport is a great plus to business travelers, and the advantage of a free door to door shuttle from airport to hotel is very nice.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We found this place through a great promotion they were having recently - $109 Cdn to stay overnight and park your car for a week or so. Couldn't beat the price so we went for it. We had a great time and treated ourselves to a meal in their restaurant. This was fairly pricey but the staff in the restaurant and the front desk were some of the friendliest hotel staff I've encountered in Toronto - and I've stayed at a number of hotels in the area. Osha was great at the front desk and a very welcoming person to return to after our flight. We picked up our car without problems and it was great not to have to dig it out from snow and ice. Would definitely return here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've stayed here for 2 straight weeks and though I'd post a review.

I've stayed at several Toronto Airport hotels over the past several years (Courtyard, Hilton, Marriott, Sheraton) and this is by far the best of the bunch.

Parking is $18 CAD a day and covered in the basement below. There's a shuttle to the airport but I didn't use it.

Once parked, I use the elevator up to the main floor and checked in. The staff was ALWAYS pleasant and even went out of their way to take care of a booking situation I had (hotel was sold out for the week but found a room at my normal rate instead of me driving downtown where I didn't need to be now). Once checked in, I used the elevators to head up to the lounge. The lounge caretaker was a very friendly (overly so!) Japanese lady who treated me like gold. They had an ample supply of water, snacks, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, etc). The breakfast spread wasn't all that great for me though. This would be my lone disappointment here. Since it's free to me as a Marriott elite member, I'm not complaining too much about it.

Room wise: These are standard Marriott rooms which is to say comfortable and big rooms. Internet is NOT free and WIFI is available. Price was $15.95 CAD a day which was waived for my status. Speed was fast and excellent!

The only real knock against the hotel is the location near the flight path. When plans fly in and land, it will get a bit noisy. This is one of the flaws in an airport hotel. Outside of that, the noise is fairly minimal

As far as location goes, it's right by the airport and close to freeways. Within a short walk or drive, you have an ample selection of restaurants to pick from including Jack Astors, The Keg and Canyon Creek. Typically I drive downtown where the best food is but this is a good selection if you want something close.

Overall, I will be staying here again without question.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business