“Quality, Friendliness & Integrity”

Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East
Ranked #113 of 135 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My family booked two rooms at this hotel the night before our flight out of Pearson International to Vancouver for an Alaska cruise, in order to take advantage of the free airport parking and shuttle service to and from the airport. The rooms were very nice, clean and comfortable and we had a very restful night. The next morning we were on our way, but on arriving on our cruise ship in Vancouver, I had discovered I had left a leather case behind containing very expensive jewellery including my rings & watch. I was devastated, especially about the several personal items such as my wedding ring (33 years) and graduation ring, and expected everything to be lost forever. However, upon arriving back in Toronto a week later and going back to the hotel, we were informed by the Front Desk Agent, Juan, that the house keeper of my room, a Ms. Rehawa, had discovered the case and had turned it in to the Director of Sales, Ms. Monika Chilika, who in turn contacted our home to let us know they had it. I was so relieved to have my items back, and would like to thank the entire staff of the Quality Inn & Suites Toronto Airport East for their due diligence, honesty, integrity & professionalism in this matter. In future, my family will be more than happy & satisfied to stay here whenever we're in the Greater Toronto Area, and will highly recommend this establishment to all of our friends & colleagues.

Room Tip: This hotel is close to Pearson International Airport. When staying at this hotel, there is free par...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We flew in from regina into to Pearson and decided to stop in toronto before returning to the UK. Hotel we required was near airpport and this suited.

Pros>Great shuttle service to and from Pearson

Friendly Staff

Room dated but clean...bar bad mark on carpet ..reported and logged by staff

resturant was fine and price cheaper than London Paris etc but menu limited but as an airport hotel expected.

Loved the fact we could use the bus and subway to downtown Toronto as advised by friendly reception staff.

Overall a great stay in a great city

Cons

Outdated but note, room always clean with fresh towels and toiletries.

Conclusion > Definately stay here again if in toronto.

PS. Thanks to all the staff and we dont understand the moaning of some people about this hotel.

Stayed in worse places for a lot more money.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank pompeyjon2014
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stayed at this hotel the night before a vacation and parked my car there for the duration of my trip. My view was tremendous as I could sit and watch the airplanes arriving to land at the airport. I took advantage of their FREE 24 hour shuttle service to the airport and upon my return, called and was picked up in a very timely manner and delivered to my car. Not one single problem with ANY OF IT! The afternoon I arrived I was totally satisfied with my room. It was clean and most comfortable. I went to the front desk to request a wake up call and I asked directions to an LCBO and some take out options nearby. A MOST pleasant and HELPFUL young woman noted down the wake up call and gave me directions to the place I wanted to go. I do not know that area AT ALL and when I returned - she was SO Glad to see I made it there and back without a 'hitch'. I was very impressed with her caring attitude. Bed comfortable, 3:15 a.m. wake up call - shuttle at front door. FANTASTIC!!!! I would not hesitate to stay there again...

Room Tip: Facing the parking lot. Best view of the planes coming in for landing!
2  Thank Julia S
gmqualityhotel, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thank you for the great review of our hotel while you were our guest. Your comments will be shared with the entire staff. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay; we look forward to serve you again.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

This hotle was just what I needed for the one night, as it had a shuttle to and from an airport, and had a good bathroom facility, and a Restaurant next to it, with prices equivalent to a higher class of hotels., not busy and just the right kind of food quality and right ambience too. Put it in the way you want the food to have and they do give it to you as requested without the waits or slowness of other places. One issue is being they are at this location, there really is no travel by transit and with some kind of construction going on it may get really dusty and noisy during the day, not the Hotels fault just a warning it can be messy, so be prepared for it. Lots of parking if you rent a vehicle..

Room Tip: Do not expect there to be much traffic but then you do need a car or a bigger budget if you are taki...
1  Thank fileman5

We appreciate your review of the Quality Hotel & Suites, Toronto Airport East, while you were our guest. Your feed back is very important to us and it will be shared with the entire staff. We are pleased about your tolerance regarding the construction outside of the hotel. It is all in preparation or the PanAm Games 2015. According to the city, the construction will be completed by end of the summer.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Buyer beware. What you see on Hotwire is not what you get. Rooms are terribly outdated, tiles in the bathroom are broken and not replaced. Stains everywhere on carpets, room smelled musty. In room air conditioner sounds like a jet engine starting over and over all night long! Didn't sleep for more than 1 hr at a time because of it and room was too hot to turn it off! So not worth the money (even at the Hotwire price never mind what they charge normally!!) and no kind of perks to make it right or price reduction even tried when management knows you're displeased. Also there were kids screaming til 11pm on our floor. Will NEVER stay at Quality Hotel again. I'll pay full price thanks for an hotel of QUALITY! So disappointed in you! Totally embarrassed that this is the hotel chosen for my company coming from overseas to see Toronto for the first time!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Meg and Brock B
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Was a reasonable nights stay through Hotwire, $89. Older and tired looking. Front desk staff was very slow. Restaurant was closed, so had to order in for a late supper. Pretty out of the way, but the shuttle service got us back and forth to the airport with no problems. Beds okay, not particularly comfortable. The drink/ice machines were very scattered and not all were working, so that made for some inconvenience. Was okay for a layover, but wouldn't be my first choice.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lynda D
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I just booked my second stay here. Found a cheap rate and it is well worth it. I have a rental car so it is very close to the airport and convenient to the highway. The entrance to the hotel is strange and not well lit, but easy to figure out. The staff is friendly. The rooms are clean. I have no complaints for the place and would stay again.

1  Thank sjrb
Also consider these accommodations in or near Toronto
Comfort Hotel Airport North
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre
North York
Best Western Plus Toronto North York Hotel & Suites
Best Western Premier Toronto Airport Carlingview Hotel

Been to Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East? Share your experiences!