Every year we stay at this hotel, the day before our flight and on our return. This year we booked in on 7th Jan and again on our return 22nd Jan.
The hotel is very comfortable. The beds our great, lots of pillows and thick fluffy duvets.
The front desk is very efficient and service is tops.
We stayed at the Royal York, downtown Toronto, on the night of the Maple Leafs home opener. Very Pricey. I can honestly say that the accommodations at the Carlingview are equal to those at the Royal York, but, half the cost.
The room also includes parking in a secure, locked compound, this alone saves a lot of money.
Shuttle service to a from the airport is very good.
We definitely will book this hotel again next January.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport is a well appointed, comfortable non-branded hotel offering value without compromises. Whether staying for a day or a few days, you can expect warm hospitality, friendly guest services team, a clean environment and amenities you have come to expect like free high speed wifi throughout the hotel, complimentary breakfast pastries and coffee/tea in the lobby and in some guest rooms, microwave and mini-fridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlingview Airport Hotel
- Carlingview Airport Toronto
- Carlingview Hotel Toronto