Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreek restaurantpark and flyshuttle servicelong term parkingfree shuttlecontinental breakfasttoronto airportdays parkingwake up callan overnight stayan early flightyour luggagetea and coffeecomfortable roomfront desk staffnice staycheck in was quick
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My aunt and I stayed here the night before our flight to Honduras. So the best thing was the convenience of getting to airport. I couldn't check in without my aunt whose name was on the room when we assured my name would be on it and would be able to check in before she arrived. Also asked about the pool and fitness area which weren't open due to maintenance. The rooms were average and the place was fine to lay your head but kind of shabby.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank zhayes
HotelGMCourtyard, General Manager at Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear zhayes, thank you for your review. My apologies on our front desk not being able to check you in as the room was only registered to your aunt and they were following protocol to ensure safety and security of our guests. Moving forward I would suggest asking for an email confirmation to ensure information is accurate. I also apologize for the pool as we had some work being done to replace the whirlpool which is now completed.
We hope to welcome you again to the Hotel.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at this hotel twice. The night before our outbound trip to Costa Rica we stayed at this hotel with my parents. The hotel put all six of us on the same floor very close together. As my parents are in their 80's, this was excellent for all of us.
There was a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel . The shuttle was large and very comfortable. Our only complaint was that it was very slow to arrive. We waited a LONG time for it to come. However, once it did, the ride to the hotel was fairly short.

On our return from Costa Rica 4 of the six of us stayed in this hotel again. Once again the shuttle was slow but the rooms on both occasions were comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

There is a very small continental breakfast included. Muffins, perhaps a croissant,or danish, coffee and tea. We ate in the hotel restaurant, a Greek restaurant the first night we stayed there and the food was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bejazzes

Dear Bejazzes, thank you for your review and I am happy to hear we were able to put your rooms close together. My apologies for the airport shuttle as it does run on a schedule 24 hours a day. Next time you are at the property feel free to verify the times of the bus and if it is infact late our customer care team will certainly follow-up.

Thank you!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We spent the night here when we had an early morning flight to catch the next day. Decent room, very busy. Has shuttle service to the airport and coffee in the lobby.
The beds were great, excellent shower pressure. There is a good selection of restaurants within walking distance too.
Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank fire39

Dear Fire39, thank you for your kind words on our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you again to the Hotel Carlgview Toronto Airport.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed here before flying out of Pearson. I had read a review saying that the shuttle had left early so that was the first issue I addressed, and the front desk staff was helpful and polite. They were extremely pleasant to deal with and did everything to make checking in easy and painless (great when two young children were in tow!!) It is nothing special, however for staying over to catch an early morning flight it was just what we needed. In the morning the shuttle knew we were coming as I had booked the night before and got us to the airport with plenty of time to spare. The only 'glitch' was the pool was closed and my boys had been excited about 'swimming in the hotel'

Room Tip: we had planes flying past the hotel window which added some interest for the kids- My sleep wasn't great but had nothing to do with the hotel- but rather the fact that I knew I had to be up at 430!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Margo72Burlington
HotelGMCourtyard, General Manager at Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Margo72Burlington, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport. I will be sure to share your positive feedback on our front desk and apologize that our pool next door at the Courtyard was closed for a routine maintenance check. Please feel free to reach out to me directly on your next visit and I will ensure the pool and whirlpool next door at the Courtyard is available for you.

Kind Regards,

Anto Vrdoljak

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We needed to park 2 vehicles at the hotel for a week and weren't sure if they were going to charge same rate as the park n fly down the road but the manager was very accommodating and gave us a great deal. We enjoyed our meal at the restaurant too. We would stay there again. Good service and great value works for me.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sooze55

Dear Sooze55, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other potential customers. I am happy to hear that our management team assisted you in your stopover needs and I will certainly share your positive experience with Mr. Greek the restaurant attached to our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you again to the Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport.