All reviews park and fly shuttle service long term parking free shuttle toronto airport continental breakfast days parking wake up call an overnight stay an early flight smoking room your luggage tea and coffee front desk staff comfortable room nice stay stayed one night
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We arrived around 1 am in Toronto airport and clalled the hotel : its shuttle picked us up in about 25 minutes, which is a good time (although when you arrive from Mexico, any minute in the frigid air is way tooo long). The desk had ll our papers and checking in the room was very fast: the room was great. The only problem is the time they serve breakfast...from 3am to 9am. If one arrives at the hotel at 2 am and gets up at 9h15, too bad..no breakfast. And really, as the pastries and muffins are on the dry side quite often, could they not extend the serving by 2 hours??? We manged to eat that morning but other travellers had to starve...having arrived at 2h30 and getting up at 10am...otherwise, this hotel and its services are perfect!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Voyageuse53
HotelGMCourtyard, General Manager at Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear Voyageuse53, thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. I am happy to see your positive comments and will certainly review your concern about breakfast times with our customer care team. As many of our travelers do leave quite early we have had a more favorable consensus from our guests to offer earlier morning options for pastries however coffee is available all day. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Booked a nice room before our trip to Cuba. (6:00 am flight). Free parking, free shuttle experienced staff knew when to leave for trip. Nice restaurant for meal the night before. Free coffee and buns for a 3:00 am breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank tomjc43

Dear tomjc43, thank you for sharing your experience at the Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport for other travelers to view. We pride ourselves in providing a great value to our guests and look forward to welcoming you again. Your comments will be shared with our team.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is our 5th time staying at the Carlingview. Hotel has a secure parking lot where you can leave your car for up to a week. This saves a lot on parking when going away for a week.
The rooms are spacious and very clean. Love the blankets on the bed, very thick and comfortable. Front desk staff are very courtious and friendly. I would definately recommend this hotel for a stop over before heading away.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank BobbyOrillia
HotelGMCourtyard, General Manager at Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear BobbyOrillia, thank you for sharing your positive experience at the Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport. Comments such as yours inspire our hard working associates and I will be certain to share this with them as well.

We look forward to welcoming you again prior to your next trip.

Regards,

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Great location nice bathroom but we checked in at 3 am after a flight from Cuba and asked for late check out! So they gave us 12 noon check out instead of 11 am! Wow, thx for the hour, we were only there for 7 hours, could have gave us a little more, and then at 9 am a maid I'd pounding on my door to clean my room! Not impressed! So we left !

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank jason988

Dear jason988, thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you made use of our parking and liked our guest bathroom. My apologies that we were not able to give you a later check-out as on busy nights rooms are being prepared for the current day, we do our best to accommodate our guests. I will personally review your comments with our guest care team on associates knocking on the guest room door as this should not happen when do not disturb signs are placed on the guest door.

We hope to welcome you again soon and I invite you to contact me directly if I may be of any further assistance and/or on any late check-out requests on any future stays.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We have stayed at the Carlingview several times and love the service, location, price and the fact that they have smoking rooms. I wish they had some sort of honours club. I have sent several people here as we'll as us staying a couple times per year. A club card would be an added perk so after a certain amount of stays you could have one free. I will continue to stay here and have no complaints!!!! See you in a month...

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
HotelGMCourtyard, General Manager at Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear darbow12, thank you for your wonderful review on your stay with us at the Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport. Your comments will be shared with our hard working associates and I have noted your comment on a loyalty program. What I would like to add is on our website we do have an e-club which you may opt in to which will give you exclusive deals at the Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport only to members.
Look forward to welcoming you again.