The Westin Prince Toronto
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,012 results
All reviewsyork millstennis courtswestin bedsdon valley parkwaynice hoteloutdoor poolbusiness hotelbeautiful lobbybusiness tripcorner roombreakfast buffetself parkingfront desk staffdowntown coretim hortonshotel restaurantking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Very mature hotel ,some employees have been there over 40 years, however they have done an admiral job of keeping property fresh. Hotel is on a beautiful setting in the heart of the Son Valley. I arrived late and the bar could not provide food in a timely fashion and on one of ,my three days the room was not made up by 4 pm. Once I called someone was there quickly and after dinner a nice fruit bowl was waiting for me. The food was above average not great. The breakfast buffet was forgettable. The location although beautiful is not walking distance to anything but overall I enjoyed my stay

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank funnyman8017
Kevin M, Manager at The Westin Prince Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

funnyman8017,
Thank you for your thoughts and we are sorry to read that aside from the beautiful setting, the experience was not as we both would have hoped. We will be following up with the departments who underachieved during your stay and we hope you provide us another opportunity when staying in Toronto. If I can be of any assistance please connect with me directly.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

From the moment you arrive and for entire stay you are treated as a ecial guest! Staff could not be more pleasant, helpful and professional. Staff went above and beyond. I had a problem with my rewards card and they addressed it, and took care of it within 15 minutes of my stay. Every staff member has a welcome smile and friendly hello! Beautiful pool area it is very quiet and serene. I am very particular about service and quality, but this place will not disappoint, and if it does, I am certain they would make it right! At least that that is my thought based on my excellent experience thus far.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Simon P

simonp,
We are delighted to read that your expectations were met by our team members on your most recent stay. We pride ourselves on the level of service we deliver during each guest encounter and are happy you witnessed this first hand. We are also inspired to read that you had some time to unwind and relax in our pool area. Summer is coming to a close and unfortunately the pool will be closing in the coming weeks. We look forward to your next visit and if needing anything, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I stayed at three different hotels before coming to this one. I am happy I saved it for the last as the room was very clean and comfortable. Immediately my family and I were upgraded to a much bigger room. Very friendly and courteous staff.
The breakfast was was very good, just a bit expensive.
This hotel also had a very spacious gym and all of the machines were properly functioning.
I am definitely going to stay here again on my next trip to Canada.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Roshnie M
westin_princetoronto, General Manager at The Westin Prince Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear Roshnie M,

It is a pleasure to receive such positive feedback about your recent experience at the Westin Prince. I am delighted that the Westin Prince team was able to provide you with the true Westin experience. We will certainly share your wonderful comments with the entire team.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your thoughts on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Westin Prince!

Regards,
Westin Prince Hotel

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was our second stay here in the past 3 years. We were in Toronto to visit with family, with friends and to pick up some purchases. Once again the Westin Prince was the perfect location for our needs.

I booked via Priceline and got a room for 3 nights for just $80 a night using NYOP. What a deal! Check in was smooth and friendly and we were upgraded as I have a Starwood affinity card. Our room on the 19th floor was big, clean and modern. The TV was a 42 inch LG and as it was a corner room we had 2 views out the large windows including a ringside seat for a big thunderstorm.

Parking is 12 dollars a day... a bargain in Toronto and you have unlimited in and out privileges. Wireless internet in the room is an extra charge but if you bundle it with parking the total cost is just 15 dollars. You can use as many devices as you like,,, handy as my wife was on her iPad while I did some work on a laptop.

We left for dinner with friends who were picking us up and as it was raining and our umbrella was out in the car the front desk quickly handed over a large umbrella to keep us dry.

There are several restaurants and coffee outlets right next to the hotel and across the street you can walk to in less than 5 minutes giving you lots of choice for dining. There's also a small well stocked convenience store in the row of restos next door.

All in all a pleasant and relaxing stay once again. The staff and amenities were first rate. If you are going to be in the Don Mills/North York area you can't miss if you stay here. We'll be back again.

Room Tip: Sign up for an affinity card online and get a free room upgrade.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank parisamsterdam2007
Kevin M, Manager at The Westin Prince Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Parisamsterdam20,
Thank you for continuing to stay with us when in Toronto. We are delighted you found good value in the product and service we provide. We are continuously looking to enhance the product and we are happy you have found them to be positive. We will be sharing your comments with the team and we hope we can be your choice hotel for visit number 3. If needing anything in the future please feel free to connect with me personally.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have a long term contract in Toronto and wouldn't stay anywhere but at the Westin Prince. I spend 4 nights here every week, I feel like I know many of the staff members, and they show that they know me. The food is great, the service is wonderful, the location is perfect for me, there are many eateries around the hotel, the mandatory Timmy's and Starbucks, a grocery store, you name it, it's here. The hotel has been around for many years, but it is very well appointed, perfectly updated, I love the rooms, and the WiFi works well throughout the building. Can you tell I'm a fan?

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Cruising2012,
We are happy to read you are a fan of the hotel and we thank you for your continued loyalty. We understand there are many options when staying in Toronto and we are thrilled you continue to stay with us and enjoy each visit. Such inspiring feedback will be shared with the team and we look forward to your next stay.