“Well located if you are driving through Toronto headed East”

The Westin Prince Toronto
Ranked #61 of 138 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were headed through Toronto on the way to Ottawa and needed a well located hotel that was a quick in / out near the major freeway. The Westin offered competitive rates, was clean, easy, offered free over-night self-park for SPG guests. Starbucks across the street.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Kevin M, Manager at The Westin Prince Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

MeaganD2,
We are happy our property offered the convenience you needed on your most recent travels through Toronto. As you highlight, we are very close to 3 major highways and the downtown core yet far enough away to provide a relaxing experience. We hope your journey to Ottawa was a safe one and we hope to see you staying with us again.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

My wife and I recently came into town to see some friends and family and stayed at the Westin Prince. We had a good time there and generally found the hotel to be clean and well-kept. Certainly some parts of the property like the doors and hallways look a bit older but this did not bother us much.

The location with respect to proximity to the DVP and 401 was pretty important since we were driving to and from Ottawa and it is a fairly short drive downtown too so location is quite nice.

We found the reception staff to be very friendly too. Overall, a very good experience. We chose not to use any of the food services so not really able to comment on that.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CanucksFan80

CanucksFan80,
A getaway, no matter the length of time, is always needed and we are delighted that you and your wife chose our hotel when visiting friends in the city. Over the past few years we have made many enhancements to the property and we are committed to continuing this in the future. We hope we can welcome you back again and if needing any assistance please feel free to connect with me prior to your arrival.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We recently had our reception brunch for 49 people at the Seasons restaurant at the Westin Prince Toronto.What an amazing experience,from Sheila, Alladin ,Williams ,Mary Grace and all the
other staff who were very friendly and helpful.(Sheila thanks for the seashells for my display)
Exceptional service ,the food was amazing , rave reviews from all our guests.Great selects from
Seafood ,roast beef, eggs bennies ,too many choices to mention. I would highly recommend brunch there any Sunday.
Two thumbs up.I Would definitely go back. A big thank you for making our day a big hit.

Room Tip: We did no stay at the hotel. It was for brunch only
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Sandals15,
Thank you for choosing our Hotel for such a special event. We are happy to read that you and your party enjoyed the experience our Food and Beverage team provided. We have passed along your sentiments so they may see how impactful they were in making your reception a success. We hope we can see you back with us again, whether overnight or dining in one of our outlets.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have stayed at other Starwood properties as well as the Fairmont, Hilton and Marriott hotels but The Prince stands out as the freindliest and most accomodating. I stay here a couple times a month for business and have returned for pleasure. I find the location convenient (Hwy. 401 & DVP area), the rooms comfortable and the rates to be fair.

But it is the people who work here that make the difference! I usually drive my car to the hotel and from the moment you arrive you are greeted by friendly doormen, valet and concierge. The front desk staff are professional and freindly and always make the effort to welcome me and accomodate my requests.

The rooms are clean and comfortable. Bathrooms are spacious and the Deluxe rooms have a separate bath and shower. Comfortable beds which, like the shower, live up to their name "Heavenly".

The Prince is definitely my hotel of choice in Toronto!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Kevin M, Manager at The Westin Prince Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

TinaOnTheRoad,
Thank you for such an inspiring review. It's always refreshing to hear what a positive impact the team is making. We thank you for your continued loyalty and look forward to many more stays. When returning, please remember to connect with me so I may assist.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I will start by saying the only negative thing I can say is that it is a 20 minute cab ride to Downtown but there are a couple of good places to eat nearby and you have to cab it everywhere anyway. The place is nice and the staff nicer. I didnt actually eat there but the food smelled good and the drinks were tasty. Walking distance to several places to accomplish almost any need. Very clean fluffy pillows nice beds, good bathroom staff did a very good job cleaning.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Kevin M, Manager at The Westin Prince Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Grady C,
I used your review in our daily briefing today and your comments brought a smile to everyone's face. This was great to see and we are all very happy you enjoyed your experience here at the Westin Prince. We welcome you back anytime and if needing any reservation help, please feel free to call upon me.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed here for a work meeting. The hotel is nice with large rooms and ample meeting areas. There is a bar in the lobby that serves food as well. I most likely would not stay here for my own pleasure as the rates are rather high but its great for business

Darcydawn,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us your insight. We are glad to read that you enjoyed the property and your accommodations. We hope we can see you staying with us again and this includes future leisure trips. Our rates do vary depending on the time of year however if I can be of any assistance please contact me directly. Thank you again for choosing the Westin Prince.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stay at the Westin Prince a couple times each month on business. The hotel is located next to several restaurants and has easy access on and off the highways. The hotel's very clean, staff are all so friendly, the rooms are over sized, beds and pillows are very comfortable and the room service is fast and always hot. My favorite thing about the Prince is the front desk staff, they always open with "Welcome Back" and make me feel at home or as much as at you can feel in a hotel while you travel for business. I stay in several hotels in the Toronto area depending on my business travel, but the Prince is my absolute favorite

Room Tip: Stay in the tower
1  Thank Kate G

Kate G,
"your home away from home" is the feeling our team strives to provide and it's nice to see you have witnessed this first hand. I've passed along your comments to all of our associates and I know the Front Desk will be thrilled to read of the positve experience they provide you each visit. This provides them even more incentive to continue doing what they do best. We look forward to your next stay and please let me know when returning so I may assist.