“Incredible Value for Suite with Full Kitchen” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Town Inn Suites

Town Inn Suites
Ranked #67 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
“Incredible Value for Suite with Full Kitchen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

For a room with the kitchenette, plus two separate standard beds instead of a pullout sofa in the living, the value for the price was very high. The building is solid with thick walls more like an apartment building than a simple hotel which was great for noise reduction. The staff was very helpful. I had requested a renovated room so they offered for me to choose between two different available rooms upon arrival. The location close to our seminar at the university was priceless. We walked to Whole Foods for groceries and cooked all our meals at the suite. We were not able to find a suite with a kitchenette for less than double the price of this one! Unfortunately, from some of the reviews the people expected more than they received. if you go in with realistic expectations you will satisfied.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Cfalkenburg
reshell, Manager at Town Inn Suites, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Dear C Falkenburg

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our hotel. We are delighted that our hotel fit all your needs and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back as a regular guest in the future.

Kindest regards,
Shelley, manager
shelley@towninn.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
  • Finnish first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

A very good hotel right in the heart of downtown with easy access to subway, buses etc or restaurants, fast food joints, shopping malls The rooms are quite big and the rates are very reasonable. Most important, a very helpful team of hotel staff including the General manager who takes care of your needs Asap. Very impressed, recommended for stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ricky M
St. Catharines, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

If you ask for a renovated room than you do a get a nice place to sleep and eat. So if that is what you are looking for than you will be ok. However, if you are looking for a place for a getaway, like I did you will be disappointed. I took my family for a getaway and planned to spend a day in the pool. We ended up staying only one night and checked out the next day. The pool hasn't been maintained. Rust , missing tiles( I can overlook that but not when there is rust and the pool is stained) , slimy and VERY COLD. The ceiling was leaking into the pool. The fitness facilities were not cleaned properly, my husband broke out in hives after using the floor mats/yoga mats. Only machines like treadmills where available, which I can handle but please disinfect the equipment several times daily please. My husband found a better place to stay for almost the same price and he saved me from the never ending complaints that I received from several family members.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank 29max
Whitefish, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

My daughter and I checked in late and the room we had was not very nice, it was very run down and un kept but we went straight to bed the first night. The bathtub had been broken and was poorly patched. The wall in the closet on the opposite side from the tub had a terrible patch job, I think this was due to water leaking from the broken tub rotting the wall. The next day I noticed the wallpaper in the bathroom was lifted about two feet from the bottom, I lifted it up and looked underneath and it was full of black mold. We went to the front desk and immediately they changed our room, the staff is very nice but I believe the deal with this all the time. The new room was the total opposite, it was very nice, well kept, clean, making our last two nights very pleasurable. I liked the fact that it did not have carpet, I do find this cleaner. Do yourself a favor and ask for a renovated room right away, I read reviews before I went and should have known to do this but I thought I would see what I get, what a mistake. The review ratings I am giving are all based on the second room, if I were rating the first it would be a zero.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Craig R
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

The pictures are false, the reception looks rally cute but the pictures if the rooms in the website aren't real, the bathroom was filthy, dust everywhere I will attach some pix, the bathroom didn't have hot water, the heating in one of the rooms was too hot, one was too cold, the carpet is smelly, the windows dirty... OMG I changed hotels after one night coz I'm allergic of dust, almost died overnight! If you stay there make sure you look the room before agree to stay!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Matbonf
reshell, Manager at Town Inn Suites, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay. We take all our reviews very seriously and I was dissappointed to hear that your stay was not a pleasant one. I will certainly forward the issues to the appropriate departments and please accept my apologies for this. Going forward for 2014 we continue to upgrade our suites with hardwood flooring and I would be delighted to welcolme you back to experience our Deluxe suites with hardwood flooring, granite kitchen counter tops, stainless steel appliances and workstations.
Shelley, manager
shelley@towninn.com
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

recently stayed at the Town Inn & Suites Toronto . Its excellent! the location/comfort/brighness/rooms are super clean with kitchen/gym and pool/ you can't go wrong. the price is super affordable compared to other hotels in Toronto. What i really like is the balcony/the fact that you can cook your own meals/ the rooms are huge/beds are really comfortable especially the pillows/ everything is in walking distance to amazing shops and especially two Starbucks!! It won't get any sweater or better than that! The employess are really polite and helpful. Its just a happy place.....
I truly feel i got my money's worth. My children love it especially the pool!!
I found this hotel from reading the reveiws on several sights including this one.

Room Tip: i love the corner rooms / big balconies. the rooms are huge!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank peter s
Collingwood, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

This hotel is old and there website pictures are completely false. Dirty with gum in the couches and food under them, cold showers, rusty metal grates, floors broken from flooding shower, curtains falling down. Poor heating and sagging bed. Front desk staff miserable.
Maintenance man was very nice even though I had to call him twice. Yuck. Never again.

Room Tip: Don't choose any room!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business