Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Baldnerd
Bowling Green, Kentucky

Pretty good

Review of Hilton Toronto
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 29, 2019via mobile
Hotel was in a great location. The room was clean and amenities were as expected. I was somewhat disappointed in the parking situation, particularly for Diamond members. Expect to pay quite a bit for valet and the wait to get your car could be extensive. I did enjoy the executive lounge. It had great views of the city and the daily offerings were great. Very happy with the room and location. Good stay overall.
Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HiltonYYZ, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this review
Responded May 30, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your time with us! We appreciate your honest input and apologize for the issues you encountered with the valet parking and the length of time it took to retrieve your vehicle. Although this service is provided by an outside company, we will continue to monitor the operation to ensure the service they provide on behalf of Hilton is in line with our commitment to meet and exceed our guests' expectations.
Thanks again for taking the time to complete your review! We appreciate your patronage!
$657
    $99
10.3 miles from Hilton Toronto
View more hotels in Toronto
4,056 results
All reviews the executive lounge scenic elevator cn tower the indoor outdoor pool diamond member junior suite eaton centre city hall higher floor central location self parking business trip heart of downtown union station king bed tundra path
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2019

The Hilton on Richmond is located 15 walking distance to the CN Tour, Rogers Center, Scotiabank arena, Hockey Hall of Fame and other venues. Nice rooms, indoor parking, clean; ask for the highest floor as possible as you'll get a good view of either the CN tour or the city.

Room tip: Ask for an upper level room, with a view of CN tour
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Louis L
HiltonYYZ, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Dear Trip Advisor Member ...
Thank you for the lovely review!
We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed May 23, 2019

SHORT VERSION:

Good:

Location is great. Staff are overall very helpful and polite (for the unfortunate exception, see below).

Bad:

Filthy bathroom upon arrival – dusty, dirty, and with hair from former guests in sink and shower (see attached picture).
Filthy windows.
In screaming need of a refurb.
Faulty charges on bill that had to be addressed.

LONG VERSION:

There was an issue with our reservation, and we had the misfortune of arriving while Duty Manager Denis Santos de Almeida was in charge. His charming colleague could not solve our problem and asked Denis for help. That’s when the situation turned very unpleasant.

Denis did not introduce himself, did not make eye contact, and spoke in a very low voice while staring down on the desk. Not making eye contact is unfathomable. Not offering a single smile is unfathomable. Not introducing yourself before launching into monologue is unfathomable.

This is honestly the worst ambassador for the Hilton brand I have ever been in contact with, and it made a very stark contrast to other fantastic representatives I’ve had the pleasure of meeting lately. This is clearly a person who should not interact with guests.

There had been a misunderstanding on Hilton’s part which caused us great inconvenience, but we did not receive one single apology from Denis. When we left, matter unresolved, we were offered no directions to the elevator, no complimentary water, and no help with our numerous bags.

I really have nothing else to say about this hotel - I’m a huge fan of the Hilton brand, but brand ambassadors like this are untenable and can do nothing but damage the trust of loyal guests such as myself. I sincerely hope I will never have the displeasure of being exposed to Denis Santos de Almeida’s blatant lack of professionalism at any Hilton property ever again.

I’m very happy and proud about Hilton’s inclusivity and rejoice that I have had the honor to interact with so many members of the brand’s multi-national family. However, in a case such as this, where a lack of nuance gets in the way of customer satisfaction, it needs to be addressed. For instance, Dennis was unable to understand messages exchanged between me and my husband and the hotel, and he also had trouble expressing himself in an understandable manner. He also had a limited understanding of Hilton policy, which is unacceptable for someone in a managerial position.

My sincere hope is for upper management to take note and address this situation by giving the employee in question a chance to work on his interpersonal skills in a less demanding role. He apparently has a background in accounting – I’m sure numbers won’t mind if he doesn’t treat them with the most basic level of courtesy, but us Diamond guests sure do.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank annapocalyptic
HiltonYYZ, Front Office Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Dear TripAdvisor member,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at Hilton Toronto. We apologize for the shortfalls experienced during the course of your stay in particular with your experience with one of our Team Members, overall cleanliness of your guestroom and incorrect bill. We would love to get some additional details about your stay in order to "Make it Right" for you and address the concerns you have. Please reach out myself at the hotel and we will be happy to assist you. I can be reached out sam.kim@hilton.com.

Warm regards,

Sam Kim
Front Office Manager

Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

Hiltons all over the world are generally accepted as reliably OK places to stay with flash lobbies and bland rooms, so I wasn’t expecting any different here... and I got a bit less than that. I stayed on one of the executive floors, the room was a fine size and bed OK, generally this Hilton looks a little worn - but not much. The room was close to a very rattly vending machine and lift shafts. Noise came from the elevators and this machine rather than outside. No idea if the minibar should have been stocked or not but it wasn’t, I loathe paper cups and cheap coffee machines (with horrendous coffee and tea) and that’s what you get in a premium room here. The toilet was annoyingly close to the shower (no bath) making it difficult to dry off on the mat. No toilet brush and there were minor skid marks towards the back of the pan. Minor, but there, and annoying. On day two housekeeping hadn’t replaced the breakfast menu order form so I just had breakfast downstairs. Again, overpriced and just a bit disappointing- not enough to go through the hassle of complaining, but my poached eggs were hard (but not ruined) it was quiet when I went down and still it took 10 minutes just to get my tea. Everything was just so ‘meh’ - to the point where I’ve decided I’m going to skip Hiltons now. Always a bore.

Trip type: Traveled on business
HiltonYYZ, Front Office Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2019

Dear TripAdvisor member,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at Hilton Toronto. We apologize for the shortfalls experienced during the course of your stay in particular that you felt rooms were dated, noisy and small details were missed throughout your stay. We would love to "Make it Right" for you and address the concerns you have. Please reach out to us at the hotel and we will be happy to assist you. Our Front Office Management Team can be reached at info_toronto@hilton.com.

Warm regards,

Sam Kim
Front Office Manager

Reviewed May 21, 2019

The Hilton Toronto is a good location hotel in the heart of the city. It is a 15 minute walk to just about any of the main attractions. The lobby, bar, and lounge area on the first floor is huge. The rooms are spacious and clean. The underground parking connected to the hotel is very reasonably priced for overnight car parking.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HiltonYYZ, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Dear Trip Advisor Member ...
Thank you for the lovely review!
We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed May 20, 2019

A great place to stay downtown Toronto. Clean and welcoming with staff that were more than accommodating.
Overall, a positive experience for our group to stay here and would recommend to others without hesitation.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Trip Advisor Member....
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm pleased to learn that the facilities and services within the hotel were able to meet your expectations! We do hope that we will have the opportunity to "welcome you back" whenever your travel plans include Toronto!
Warm wishes,