Hilton Toronto
$294
$232
  • Breakfast included
3,331 results
All reviewsthe executive loungescenic elevatorcn towerthe indoor outdoor poolcity hallwalking distancejunior suiteeaton centregreat view of the cityhigh floorcentral locationinternet accessroom was spaciousthe financial districtself parkingbusiness tripqueen street
Reviewed March 13, 2014

The hotel is a good location, staff are super nice, breakfast is a really nice buffet with lots of choice. My only complaint is that the beds are new mattresses of the VERY soft kind. All the rooms have the same mattresses so if you have a bad back or sleep on your stomach do not stay here. Otherwise, it's a nice place. The staff was really nice, not charging me when I decided I really had to move after 2 nights. So, if you don't mind soft mattresses then this is a nice hotel to stay at. Close to the Eaton Centre, Union station, and walking distance to everything.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
HiltonYYZ, Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear canadian_2:
Thank you for your feedback! I am pleased to inform you that we are getting new mattresses for the hotel later this year. We generally order extra firm matresses as they have to withstand so many years of use. I do hope you will come back again and give our new mattresses a try!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This is a very good choice in downtown Toronto. It often offers very good rates for the type of hotel it is. This property is conveniently located on University and Richmond within easy walking distance of multiple dining options. I have stayed at this hotel four or five times and have been quite happy each time. On this occasion, I was checked in early with no problem. My room was clean, quite spacious and well equipped (iron and board, coffee maker, etc.). The WiFi worked well throughout my stay with no hitches. The number of TV stations was more than adequate. My bed was quite comfortable allowing me to sleep well each night I was there. My one complaint about this hotel is that the breakfast offered in the lounge is not particularly good with regard to selection. However, they were willing to give me vouchers for the Tundra restaurant this time since I am a Diamond member. I found the offerings there to be much better. My check out was quite quick and efficient. My hotel rate on this occasion was very good for the location. Overall, this is a very good option if you need a hotel in downtown Toronto.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Debbie K:
Thank you for reviewing Hilton Toronto. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Views of the CN Tower. Nice desk in the room for working. Great pool.....just what I expect from the hilton group. Will definitely come back here with the family for a weekend city break. Staff in the lobby... great!
e

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear GavinGrace:
Than you for writing this review! We are glad you had an enjoyable stay!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Ballet parking was convenient. Check in was quick. Family of five which is such a pain to book. Accommodated us with a cot and there is still plenty of space. TV and dresser offer lots of counter space. Nice table you can actually sit round. There is an arm chair and stand up bar too. The only thing I'm missing is a bar fridge but the additional space makes up for it.

The hotel is walking distance to many attractions. Second City and Mirvish theatre are within walking distance.

Room Tip: Scenic side awesome view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Connie G:
Thank you for your feedback. Travelling with a family of 5 must not be easy!! I am happy we made your trip enjoyable. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I had a great experience at Toronto Hilton. I forgot the chargers for my iPhone and iPad and Tina at the front desk was there for the rescue. She always goes out of the way to help out every customers with a great smile. I noticed her excellent service skill making everybody feel like they are VIP. We were given the renovated room which was nice. We also enjoyed access to executive lounge with great city view. I just wished they had better selection of h'orderves.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Sunnie P:
I am happy to hear that Trina made your stay memorable!